Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

RIP in peace , Sataric. We'll win this.

I think the remaining scum are in this list: ITYW, Yui Z, River or Kuma.

Yui Z, ITYW and River all claim baker. There's already 4 bakers dead, and I with quite a bit of confidence, remove ITYW from the list. He claims to be the baker that saves Trundle day 1. Kuma claims angel and I think it's highly likely that there's 2 doctors this game. That leaves Yui Z and River. There's 31 players in this game. Subtract the (assuming) 5 mafia and 4 horsemen, that's 22 players. Next, we have the blue roles. There's 9 individual blue roles, and I know 2 of the roles repeat (DT and Vig), and I think it's safe to assume that there's a repeat of the doctor. That's 12 blue roles which means there's 10 townies left, and I believe ITYW is the last green left-which means Yui Z and River are the remaining scum.

Oh and I just found out River returned Banshee to the detective.

I'd also like to add onto this that both Yui Z and Waffles claimed to have given bread to Trundle. Now we can assume that Waffles is telling the truth. Where does that leave Yui Z?

##VOTE: Yui Z

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'm very happy with last nights mafia work :)

Or just pull a me last game and just give up.

GG haha

I'd also like to add onto this that both Yui Z and Waffles claimed to have given bread to Trundle. Now we can assume that Waffles is telling the truth. Where does that leave Yui Z?

That was actually a misunderstanding. Yui Z supposedly never counter claimed.
Can I please just make something clear? I never made a counterclaim saying that I'd saved Trundle on day one. Somebody has clearly twisted what I said to Trundle. I'm not sure if I still have the pm, but I know for a fact that I never said that.

I have heard rumours that Farobi was actually the one who gave bread to Trundle on Day 1. I think it would be safe to lynch River today since she is a confirmed Banshee.

I thought Yui Z came out and said he never said that he gave bread to Trundle. Isn't that why we backed off of Waffles?

I was just rereading the PM where Sataric claimed she gave Trundle bread. My bad haha

This is my farewell post:

Thanks to everyone on the town team. It was a pleasure working with you all. Hope (and think) that you'll win!

Now I can finally fully clarify why I was acting so arrogant, egotistical, and cocky - I wanted the Mafia to think that I was a really important role so that I would get shot at Night. I was trying to bait this into happening for quite some time. Although I had to take on a less-than-charming persona, it also helped when taunting and provoking people I found suspicious into revealing information to me that they otherwise wouldn't have. I know it was not the most friendly way to play the game, and for that I am sorry.

And to all the 'haters' that kept on insisting that I must have leaked information to scum: I still believe that I chose who to trust very carefully and that I made the right decisions, but only time will tell for certain. Hopefully my death (seeing as I was a green role) will serve as evidence in my favor, in any case..

It was a pleasure playing with you all. Godspeed!

I don't much care what role Sataric was, I just wanted to kill him :)

And kill him I did, so GG to you too ;)

I take this is a surrender from one of the scum?

Good job guys!

I don't think it matters wether she surrenders or not lol. It's 1000% confirmed she's scum o-o

But to whoever the last scum is: Honey, there's no chance you can win. Just surrender so this game can RIP :)

If the inspection went through? Why does it matter?

Also, you smart a**es are gonna be so fricken surprised when you find the last mafia member out :)

To my remaining scumbuddy..

You've fooled this all this long, please keep fooling them ;)

Back