• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This game was so magical I had to spam Kawaii faces.

How come scum always find out I'm blue early but let me live??? It really confuses me o-o

Thanks to everyone for the game, and especially to LaurinaMN for organizing it all for the enjoyment of the rest of us. Cheers! Glad we won!

I really liked seeing the different viewpoints in Horseman Chat and Demon Chat. Definitely shows how different people play as mafia, imo. Love the name of Horseman Chat, btw. The wohle game was fantastic. Way to go, Laurina!

gg - game could have went better if Pally didn't share the list like a leaky faucet

gg - game could have went better if Pally didn't share the list like a leaky faucet
Haha. She wouldn't share with me though so gg!

Also what was the "Tom pulls this every game now" SP?

What's a more appetizing target? Vig or Veteran? Very well couldn't claim Prophet, I had Sway/Alice pegged as the only DT.

Haha. She wouldn't share with me though so gg!

Also what was the "Tom pulls this every game now" SP?

What's a more appetizing target? Vig or Veteran? Very well couldn't claim Prophet, I had Sway/Alice pegged as the only DT.

I was talking about how you always try to get mafia to shoot you. I forgot you were the veteran and not the Townie, so I knew why you were doing it.

GG to everyone who played. :) Just want to say thanks to LaurinaMN for hosting, I had a great time in my first mafia game!

GG, and thank you Laurina for wasting time on us!

Last edited:
Why are you bringing something back from TWO WEEKS ago?

I got my sketchbook go downstairs and check the pc and I noticed this.
Not my fault time to slap my sister's ass

- - - Post Merge - - -

I change the post to haters gonna hate so you won't reply so forget the post its my fault for not log out my account

- - - Post Merge - - -

I change the post to haters gonna hate so you won't reply so forget the post its my fault for not log out my account

I got my sketchbook go downstairs and check the pc and I noticed this.
Not my fault time to slap my sister's ass

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf

Thanks for hosting Laurina! Thread will remain pinned until Tina's game starts.

Thank you everyone who took part in playing, and who took park in observers chat. Would have love to see the Horsemen alive more though out the game, but it was interesting to see the different tactics and priorities. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Back