Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

@ Rivers - Why are you digging yourself deeper and deeper into that hole? If you really are Town, then don't make us waste a lynch on you tomorrow. You're really making yourself look really bad with each post that you make, and soon I will not be the only one who finds it strange and annoying. It's incredibly obvious that I'm not Mafia if you just look at all the evidence - Or, at least, that if I was scum I'd be the worst scum player ever because I constantly keep helping Town to progress, I share more information for each day that goes by, and no blue roles are dying. It just doesn't add up.

If thats the case, and thats the defense you are going to use, there are several other people who barely post, have been fishing for information, and still slip under the radar, that Sataric has apparently 'cleared'

Gandalf and Kiss being two of them.

If thats the case, and thats the defense you are going to use, there are several other people who barely post, have been fishing for information, and still slip under the radar, that Sataric has apparently 'cleared'

I myself am not sure of Gandalf but I'm fairly trusting of MrKisstoefur and he is one of top posters of this game.

Day ends in less than two and a half hours and we only have half the votes we need to lynch someone.

You still don't really seem to get it, though - I shared the list and information with several people already. Enough to be the majority in any lynch votes. So everyone except you and other suspicious people already knows exactly which role Gandalf and MrKissToeFur has. And if they don't believe my words for it, they can PM the people on the list and double check themselves if they would want to, and they will see that it adds up. So it's not so much that I 'cleared' them anymore - It's more that everyone who I managed to clear (With tons of help from other people - I didn't do it all alone!) can now trust one another, and we can work together, and win. Therefore, there's hardly anyone left alive that needs to be suspicious of Gandalf and MrKissToeFur except for you and a few others who did not get the information. Check mate.

This is exactly why I won't vote for her, because that screams uninterested townie.

We need to vote for her because she has contributed nothing to help us lynch mafia and she is one of the Bakers. We know one or two mafia have claimed to be a Baker. Even if she turns out to be town aligned, it will only help us narrow it down.

I'm torn between who to vote for. For now, I'm going to vote for MissNoodle, as I haven't seen her try to defend herself just yet, and also for other reasons mentioned. This points to acting scummy to me, however, I'm going to keep an open mind as day doesn't end until tomorrow, so there is still time for slip ups.

We need to vote for her because she has contributed nothing to help us lynch mafia and she is one of the Bakers. We know one or two mafia have claimed to be a Baker. Even if she turns out to be town aligned, it will only help us narrow it down.

Alright, I'll vote for her for this reason. But I will laugh if she turns up to be town aligned, actually I hope she does turn up blue or town aligned, maybe then we'll have a definite lead on a scum member.

Alright, I'll vote for her for this reason. But I will laugh if she turns up to be town aligned, actually I hope she does turn up blue or town aligned, maybe then we'll have a definite lead on a scum member.

Wouldn't it be better if she turns up mafia aligned? I mean a lynch is better than a lead.

I'm voting for Sataric. He pmed me saying he would cooperate but in turn he continued to stall.
I gave Sataric a list of roles without any names attached, except for the bakers. He won't even provide a simple list back.
Also, Trundle stood up for Waffles before he died, and Sat knew this yet he tried to push a bandwagon on Waffles.

Sorry not sorry ## Vote Sataric

Do you mean yourself? I'm not saying you're scum, but you're coming off as incredibly anti-town right now.

I'll be voting for MissNoodle for now.

I'm voting for Sataric. He pmed me saying he would cooperate but in turn he continued to stall.
I gave Sataric a list of roles without any names attached, except for the bakers. He won't even provide a simple list back.
Also, Trundle stood up for Waffles before he died, and Sat knew this yet he tried to push a bandwagon on Waffles.

I was the one who pushed it on Waffles. And Trundle standing up for Waffles doesn't mean much anyway.

I said I would cooperate if you promised not to share the information with anyone else. You never made that promise, as far as I could tell - You told me you trusted River 100% which quite frankly I do not. Especially not now, after her more recent posts that are dripping with desperation. I do not doubt that you're a vigilante but it seems to me like you're letting her manipulate you.

No, I do not mean myself.

If Noodle flips to be a role that somebody claimed to be, such as detective or vig, then we will know that somebody is lying.

I said I would cooperate if you promised not to share the information with anyone else. You never made that promise, as far as I could tell - You told me you trusted River 100% which quite frankly I do not. Especially not now, after her more recent posts that are dripping with desperation. I do not doubt that you're a vigilante but it seems to me like you're letting her manipulate you.
And I did say it was fine Sataric.

@ Jer, Waffles said otherwise

Back