• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney Magical World

Yes I would also like to know what happens once you get all the stickers. Does the game end? :/

i got this game today and i literally can't put it down x_____x

really the only problem i have is that you can't get stuff from some of the japanese ar cards ;;
i want to collect everything, it's not fair sob!

ugh the easter decorations are so cute, i'm die.

Ikr. There are so many things to do though and it makes it kinda tough to pick what to do. At least for me. XD

Yes I would also like to know what happens once you get all the stickers. Does the game end? :/

I'd like to know this as well! It'll help deciding whether to get this game or not (eh, assuming it ever comes to Europe, that is). ^_^

I'd like to know this as well! It'll help deciding whether to get this game or not (eh, assuming it ever comes to Europe, that is). ^_^

I've only gotten past the tutorial. It's really fun so far though. The difference between this and Animal Crossing though is you'll never run out of something to do where on Disney Magical World at least for me it seems like more mission type based and those tend to end rather quickly; though I could be completely wrong. :)

How many blocks does Disney Magical World take up? I want to buy it, but I dunno how much space it is and Google didn't give me an answer.

My data management screen shows the software takes up 4,010 blocks, plus another 518 for the update data.

Still adoring this game everyday <3 Mostly just having issues with some of the rare stuff though. Trying to finally get the lists on my site up to date since now it's mostly just keeping track of stuff as I got all 100 stickers.

For those who still are kind of iffy about the game, I wrote a review about it here.

I don't really mention any graphic issues as I personally didn't run into any despite what some people have said.

But yeah, the game is super addictive... I find myself looking forward to playing it constantly if I'm not already.

Others can visit your cafe but you cannot interact through the internet multiplayer unfortunately.

Though, you can only roam around your cafe, your room (once unlocked), and gift items locally ^^; So you can't do too much with friends.

Jennifer can you please give me some tips on how to unlock stickers. Im having quite a hard time unlocking the majority of them. And I saw you unlocked all 100 of them. :)

Back