Cycling ★~ The Cul-De-Sac Cycling ~★

Status
Not open for further replies.

straitjackt

Bells
Feedback
100% (130) +
The Cul-De-Sac Cycling
I have recently come across another copy of acnl, since I left the previous cycling thread I was on. (In just the last few days. Lucky me.) Was going to use it to make some extra bells, but I enjoyed giving Ankha away so much that I decided I'm going to use it for strictly cycling now. I decided to go ahead and split off into my own thread due to the fact that I don't know when I'll be on and then I can control my title too. :) My cycling town's name is CulDeSac and Mayor's name is Nazz. (Like off of Ed, Edd, and Eddy... Lol.) xD

I don't really have many rules. So please keep them in mind.
Mainly just be nice.
No reservations!!! (Unless it's a special situation.)
Most will be first come first serve, unless I decided otherwise which I will state next to them on this post.
I will attempt to do PM notifications for villagers. The messages will be sent out when they ping, as I am boxing them up and preparing to post them on here.
I will also put my villagers back in my signature too. :D
If you have any questions or concerns about anything feel free to PM me. :3

Also, I am US Central Time. (CST) So that way you can know generally when I'll be available versus your time zones. :)

Current Villagers:
Julian (RA)
Lily(R)
Puddles
Ava (AV)
Tex
Tom
Mira
Willow
Spork(AV)

Sprinkle
Pietro

Also decided to work on getting Pietro and Sprinkle out of my main town, Sunshine. Hopefully they will ping soon too. :) They will have a different fc to add when they move. (Am looking for Kiki and Ruby to replace them.) Will also being moving Lily over to Sunshine.

Villagers with AV=Autovoid, R=Reserved, RA=Raffle. (Will remove from AV when asked.)

Last edited:
aww hii :c I think i'm splitting off too. good luck with the new shiny thread <3

Hi reverie! Good luck to you too then! (Had to make my font bigger.. I'm so blind I couldn't read it in my orginal post. xD) And yeah the other one has kind of died a little, plus I like being able to post villagers in the thread. It can really help. :) Let me know if you ever need anything. :D

Also. I love your icon! xD Pikachus unite!!!

Last edited:
good luck strait!!!! <3333 i know someone who really wants pierce so ill try to direct her here~ <3

Can I have Julian? Pretty please? Name your price, whatever, but I'm calling dibs because he's a dreamie:)

good luck strait!!!! <3333 i know someone who really wants pierce so ill try to direct her here~ <3

Thanks shiro! :D And sounds good! If I see them lurking I will make a note of it and try to PM them when he moves since he's not as popular. :)

Last edited:
I have Poncho looking to move out if you'd like him/like to trade.

Thanks shiro! :D And sounds good! If I see them lurking I will make a note of it and try to PM them when he moves. :)

okay!! her name is sunblink, shes not always too active but im trying to help her out ;v; thankee thankee!! <3 youre a total sweetheart~

psst i LOVE the EEnE reference, it warms my heart ♥

Last edited:
Can I have Julian? Pretty please? Name your price, whatever, but I'm calling dibs because he's a dreamie:)

Sorry but I think I'll just be giving him away for free whenever he leaves. I'm generally going to do first come first serve with my villagers on here, for the sake of time and since I won't really be building up this town or anything. But I'll try to remember you were looking for him when he leaves. :)

Sorry but I think I'll just be giving him away for free whenever he leaves. I'm generally going to do first come first serve with my villagers on here, for the sake of time and since I won't really be building up this town or anything. But I'll try to remember you were looking for him when he leaves. :)

Okay:) just keep me in mind if he's ever in boxes, please! <3

Awww Good luck Strait! Will be supporting and Lurking in this thread.

Awww Good luck Strait! Will be supporting and Lurking in this thread.

Thanks Kildor! I'll try to keep an eye out for your dreamies. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also updated my main post, but I'll post it here too. Will be reserving Lily and Puddles for myself, but am trying to move Merengue and Sprinkle out of my main town (Sunshine which is on a different fc.) so I can move them over. So merengue and sprinkle will be available for adoption eventually instead. :) (Will be cycling very slowly in Sunshine though so no accidental villager losses lol.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And with that I think I'm calling it quits for the night. Didn't do much.. but I started really late. (1am now xD) So I'll be back tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in Julian so I'll be keeping an eye out here. ;u; Could I get PM notification too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back