• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not currently looking for anyone, but I do wish to ask a question:

How does "Villager trading" work? How does one do it? I'd like to know how the process works before I attempt this in the future.

when a villager is moving out/in boxes (as in they're all packed up and ready to leave) in your town, you can invite someone over to come speak to them and adopt them into their towns and vice versa. otherwise, you can get in-game bells, items/hybrids etc, tbt for a villager you want adopted. (or just give them away too, that's always an option lol)

I'm looking for Julian the horse, I will pay in game bells for him, message me if you have him and want to get rid of him.

Im looking for somebody to move in because I dont want to pick up from the void. hopefully: stitches, static, Tia, or Eloise. I have millions of IGB to pay

Last edited:
I'm looking for Drago, I will pay TBT for him, name your price. So if you have him or know of anybody with him available, let me know! Thanks :D

Looking for Poncho I only have 50 thousand bells because i just started.
Also if you have Gaston or Poncho and you don't want him in your village, I could take him of your hands.

I'm looking for Blanche. I will give her a loving home.
I would prefer her for free, but paying or trading items isn't out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back