• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Vesta! I hhave bells & TBT to offer. but I wouldn'tmind getting her for free. Pm please if you are willing.

Anyone looking for Ruby? I don't plan on keeping her so let me know if you want her, I'll notify you when she wants to move. I don't tt so it will take a while, so make sure you have 8 or 9 villagers

I have a question, how do I get Epona? I'm not familiar with this new update.

I know I need an amiibo, but I don't have them. Is there any other way of getting her?

I have a question, how do I get Epona? I'm not familiar with this new update.

I know I need an amiibo, but I don't have them. Is there any other way of getting her?

Nope, the only way to get any of the villagers from amiibo figures ( epona, Ganon, etc ) is by physically scanning them in yourself. :(

Peewee will be moving out tomorrow! Message your offers!

P.S. I have Lucy! She hasn't recommended moving out yet, but when she does, I'll let you know :)

Last edited:
[LF] Looking for Ankah, Willow (found!), Poppy, Curt & Ruby!

Last edited:
My town members (Peewee isn't included as he's moving out) are on my signature. Does anyone want one of them? I can tell you when they'll be moving out if you guys want one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back