• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Julian! He is the last dreamie i need! Willing to give IGB, Hybrids, or TBT

Last edited:
hey there! i'm looking for lily the normal frog villager, she's my favourite!

tumblr_inline_o2cgklxFou1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

can offer igb and maybe TBT if it's within what i already have :blush:

EDIT: i got her!

Last edited:
Does anyone have DOBIE, Rasher, Hazel, Sterling?

Gonna kick out Hamphrey (warning, he's so small he's hard to find if you have flowers fml) and Rod.

Edit: Found Dobie

Last edited:
Looking for Lionel, Fang, or Skye! Offering up to 40 tbt c: PM me if you have them. MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL

Looking for Lionel, Fang, or Skye! Offering up to 40 tbt c: PM me if you have them. MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL

i can get you skye! is it okay if we do this in like 20-ish minutes, though? ;;; i'm waiting on someone else to pick up a villager atm :')

i have his card. is 30 tbt okay? o:

aa, i'm sorry but all of the TBT i have i owe to other people at the moment. I have 16 in the ATM, Could i perhaps PM you once i have worked my way up to 30? thanks xx

aa, i'm sorry but all of the TBT i have i owe to other people at the moment. I have 16 in the ATM, Could i perhaps PM you once i have worked my way up to 30? thanks xx

ya of course c: good luck!

Hello all,

I am searching for Carmen the peppy rabbit! I will offer 50 TBT bells for her. I'd prefer a formal selling/cycling town here - My void has Cranston to deal with.

Edit: Trade was a success!

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to see if anybody is willing to sell Vesta? She is my absolute dreamie! Contact me if curious! Thanks!

Last edited:
looking for pashmina :)

edit: got her. thanks so much :D

Last edited:
Am now looking for:
- Skye
- Whitney
- Vladimir
- Gayle
- Tex
- Vesta
- Punchy

Doesn't matter if original or not, willing to pay with TBT. Please PM me if you have them.

Thanks~

Punchy and Gayle is no longer needed but I'm still looking for the rest of these villagers. thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for Chrissy, Gabi, and Julian (all my dreamies) If you have any of them and are willing to sell, PM me! I am mostly looking for Chrissy, but any of them would be great! I can pay in bells, as I don't have any TBT xux Thankies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back