• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for joey the lazy duck! i can offer tbt, igb, visits to etoile's RV, and Maybe a few villagers like marshal, julian, wolfgang, ect. but youd have to dm me to discuss that one. thanks in advance!

Hey there!
I'm looking for ORIGINAL Kid Cat and paying 1,000,000 Bells for him or TBT.

No matter the time, feel free to PM me. Thank you.

LF: Coco. Free if possible. If not, I can pay with AC Bells for her if you'd like? I have allot more ingame Bells than TBT Bells.
EDIT: You can name your price, but please don't go too crazy, I've gotten quite drained on Bells from paying off my debt but still have plenty to give. btw, I'd be meeting your town for Coco with my alt character Serene.
Also, asking multiple places for her right now, just incase I don't get a reply in time before a random villager fills my 10th slot.

Last edited:
Looking for Hamlet and only Hamlet !!! I'm willing to pay TBT or receive for free, doesn't matter. Please PM me to set up a time I'm available and how we meet.
I also have an unoriginal Gladys to offer if anyone wants her for Hamlet.

Last edited:
Reset my town, Looking for Marshal and Bea to replace mine! (wasn't able to get anyone to hold them)

Offering bells, tbt, sanrio rv visits, you name it. I don't mind if they're original or not.

urgent!!! looking for ruby, marshal, or beau!! offering tbt!!! pls vm!!!

Is this thread dead? Cause I see so many requests and no recent answers. Correct me if I'm wrong... Anyways, you know my request already, as you know the others as well. Also, if I'm making a mistake by posting this here, please forgive me, been gone from TBT for awhile and I have a bad memory span so I may have forgotten what I can't do here.

Last edited:
I didn't play for a week and my Stitches moved away. I'm currently looking for Stitches and I can pay in bells.

Hey there! I'm looking for ORIGINAL Rudy and paying 1,000,000 Bells for him or TBT.

No matter the time, feel free to reply. Thank you.

i accidentally posted the same thing twice so instead im turning this into a request for a villager i need lmao. if anyone has joey the lazy duck im still looking!!!

Last edited:
Is this thread dead? Cause I see so many requests and no recent answers. Correct me if I'm wrong... Anyways, you know my request already, as you know the others as well. Also, if I'm making a mistake by posting this here, please forgive me, been gone from TBT for awhile and I have a bad memory span so I may have forgotten what I can't do here.

well people arent supposed to reply here, you're supposed to reply either in pm or vm so its possible people are getting their requests and you just dont see it here

Looking for: Keaton
I want him because he has a cool design and I want one more smug. I'll offer you IGB or TBT, so if you're interested, pm me with your price and when I can come and pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back