Kingdom Hearts...

SL92

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What really gets me about this game, besides top-notch graphics (in my book, anyway) and what looks like an awesome storyline, is that it appeals to all audiences. Little kids will buy it for the Disney characters, the older audiences for the Final Fantasy characters, and adventure and RPG fans alike. I would really like to own this game.

What do you think of this game? Would you buy it? Are you already the owner of every KH game, Xemnas?

[quote="Shadow_]What really gets me about this game, besides top-notch graphics (in my book, anyway) and what looks like an awesome storyline, is that it appeals to all audiences. Little kids will buy it for the Disney characters, the older audiences for the Final Fantasy characters, and adventure and RPG fans alike. I would really like to own this game.

What do you think of this game? Would you buy it? Are you already the owner of every KH game, Xemnas?[/quote]
I asked him the same question. The pm read.
Q: Do you need to play the first one to understand this one?
A: Yeeeeaaahh...but sorta no...Well, I played the first one and beat it too, and the sequal made a lot of sense to me. I dont know. I would strongly suggest getting the first one before you get this one.
Q: What systems is the game on?
A: Only the PS2, as was the first one. However, they did make a little add-on game called "Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories" for the Game boy advance
Q: Is it worth getting?
A: IT DEFFINATELY WAS WORTH IT!!! Well, for me. Because, again, I beat the first one and waited for KHII for like..five years. I played this game every second of every day until I beat it. Its extremely fun, but I'll say it again, I reccomend getting the first one and completing it before you buy KHII. You have plenty of time to beat both of them, because its said that the 3rd one wont arrive until late 2010 or early 2011.

Yeah...I think Odd pretty much gave all the information you need there.

^_^

But he didnt, YES I do have every KH game invented. Except for Kingdom Hearts...Final Mix I think it was called...because that one was only released in Japan. As usual.

Back