• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Path Zen Theme Stepping Stones V2.0

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Since my town has all of the Zen PWPs I decided to create Zen Garden Path tiles. I posted the original designs on here already. (They're HERE if you'd like to see them.) After I placed them down I felt like they still didn't quite match what was in my head. I had the idea to make them match the stones in front of the train station, etc. I recreated the largest stone and turned it in different directions to suit the design that was going to be on it. I also tweaked the "white pebbles" that the stones are on. I hope you like them. Feel free to use them!

zen_theme_stepping_stone_example_v2_by_valzed-dcm9py2.jpg
I have them in my plaza but not in front of the station, ReTail or Town Hall.

zen_theme_cairn_v2_by_valzed-dcm9pz9.jpg

zen_theme_koi_v2_by_valzed-dcm9pz4.jpg

zen_theme_lotus_v2_by_valzed-dcm9pyt.jpg

These are awesome!I'll be definitely saving them for future town remodellings♡

Also I was wondering do you take requests for paths?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so glad you like them so much! I've only ever made 2 paths for others before but I'd love to make a path for you. Please send me a PM and we can discuss what you're looking for. If you'd like I can send you the 2 paths I made so you can see them. Thank you!

I'm so glad you like them so much! I've only ever made 2 paths for others before but I'd love to make a path for you. Please send me a PM and we can discuss what you're looking for. If you'd like I can send you the 2 paths I made so you can see them. Thank you!

That would be awesome thank you so much!I will contact you soon♡

Back