• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Zelda amiibo villagers info

CrimsonFireWolf

Mayor of CroíRojo
Bells
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
If you have any Zelda amiibos. Put down in information you have on about it. I'll make a list on the first post of the this thread.

Current information now

Link(Wolf) Villager(Smug):
Amiibo list
Link
Zelda
Midna and Wolf Link

Gannon(Pig) Villager:
Amiibo list
Ganondorf

Epona(Horse) Villager(Peppy):
Amiibo list
Sheik

Medli(Bird) Villager:
Amiibo List
Toon Link

More information added soon

Last edited:
Both regular Link and Zelda amiibos summon Wolf Link to your town via Wisp, cannot confirm any others yet.

From Wolf Link's camper you can order Legend of Zelda wall, flooring, a Zelda dress, Zelda wig, heart container, chest, classic Link Tunic, classic link wig, and also a wig and tunic to promote the upcoming LoZ game.

Last edited:
Both regular Link and Zelda amiibos summon Wolf Link to your town via Wisp, cannot confirm any others yet.

From Wolf Link's camper you can order Legend of Zelda wall, flooring, a Zelda dress, Zelda wig, heart container, chest, classic Link Tunic, classic link wig, and also a wig and tunic to promote the upcoming LoZ game.

Can wolf link move into town?

all amiibo villagers (besides NPCs) should be able to move into town iirc. I saw someone with the splatoon villager in their town earlier.

That's fantastic -- had the same question.

Man I'm going to walk into a store tomorrow and be put on intervention as I walk out with 50 amiibo related things.

What is the regular price for the cards? Amazon has them for $6, but gamestop shows them for $4...

ok so is it like 100% confirmed wolf link can be a villager bECAUSE I REALLY NEED HIM AND I'M SCREECHING

$5.96 is the average price for a pack of Animal Crossing Amiibo cards in my area, however Gamestop does occasionally have sales and discounts, so i wouldn't be surprised if that's where your discrepancy comes from.

I have heard rumors that the Ganondorf amiibo will work to unlock the pig villager of Ganon, but I haven't been able to confirm as I don't own the amiibo personally.

eeeEEEE I'M SO EXCITED
ok question tho.. what happens if they move out? do they break the cycle or do you have to wait to get them again??

They can be moved back in instantly if they move away provided you still have the amiibo and haven't used Wisp that day.

that is SO amazing. so you can only use it once a day? would timetraveling a day forward reset the wisp? (sorry i'm dumb lmao)

thanks y'all i really appreciate being educated on this new stuff haha :D
one last question i just thought of. i don't know if this is confirmed or not but, can you cycle the same villager over and over again in a sense? like for example someone gets one of the amiibo villagers and then makes them move out and someone takes them to their own town. is that possible?

thanks y'all i really appreciate being educated on this new stuff haha :D
one last question i just thought of. i don't know if this is confirmed or not but, can you cycle the same villager over and over again in a sense? like for example someone gets one of the amiibo villagers and then makes them move out and someone takes them to their own town. is that possible?

I haven't tested moving Amiibo villagers into other towns, but I have kicked out poor Inkwell and asked him to move back in multiple times in just a few days!

I haven't tested moving Amiibo villagers into other towns, but I have kicked out poor Inkwell and asked him to move back in multiple times in just a few days!

aww lol poor guy! someone should totally test it out though ! :p
(i'd be willing. for the sake of science. lol)

Last edited:
Back