Your Pets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence

Bells
Heyaa :) Flo here

I have always been an animal lover and I would like to show you my pet kitten.

And.. you can too :D

Just post a piccie of your pet and a little description about them :)

This is Pippin. She looks pretty but she is a devil inside. Pippin bites people but bear in mind she is still just a kitten ;) She has brought in numerous amounts of live birds and mice and a few dead ones >.> All in all it's fun to be around Pippin but you shouldn't get on her bad side.

Picture of pippin VVVV

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
DSCN1951.jpg
</div>

Awwww! :[)

I have 2 cats.

I have one cat named Bella who usually tries to act tough, but turns out weak. :
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
azila123
</div>

I also have another cat who doesn't look fat, but is hard to pick up. She's mean too :( I don't have a pic of her, I dunno where she is.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My dog, Oreo.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SL380319.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My cat, Gizmo.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
CIMG3875.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My Birds</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">This was my first bird, Kiwi. She died though.
Kiwi.jpg

These ones are Snowflake, and Peewee.
Birds.jpg

We don't have them any more. That picture was taken the day we sold them.</div>

Well, I might upload a picture of my bird, Navi, later.

He wasn't named after the fairy, but my dad named him after the Navi people from Avatar, due to him being blue.

I like to think it is from Zelda though. :D

kalinn said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My dog, Oreo.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
SL380319.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My cat, Gizmo.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
CIMG3875.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My Birds</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">This was my first bird, Kiwi. She died though.
Kiwi.jpg

Birds.jpg

I love how your dog has different colored eyes!

SockHeadx4 said:
kalinn said:
SL380319.jpg
</div>
CIMG3875.jpg
</div>
Kiwi.jpg

Birds.jpg

I love how your dog has different colored eyes!
Haha alot of people say that about my dog.
I love her eyes too.

I have vids of mine

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>my dog sonic with her hair full grown</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/EYoYxZRu_VE</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My dog sonic in her summer hair cut+My new dog</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/LKDxI9TifQA&feature=related</div>

no pics.

have 3 cats, full gray, full black, and Calico. Zoey, Charlie, Leroy. Leroy is the only male.

2 dogs, a Chihuahua, brown "Little One" is the name. Bluetick(for hunting) Black Grayish, name is Gear. Girl/boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back