You off school yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid Icarus said:
Rockman! said:
I've been out since sometime in June.
Ah yes you Americans go on holiday before us but go back to school before us as well
I've gotta go back in August and I know it's gonna be hell because my school is so *censored.3.0*ed up.

Rockman! said:
Kid Icarus said:
Rockman! said:
Ah yes you Americans go on holiday before us but go back to school before us as well
I've gotta go back in August and I know it's gonna be hell because my school is so *censored.3.0*ed up.
My schools pretty messed as well

Dont open spoiler unless you think youre old enough

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Some guy put a can in a girls vagina while in the toilets </div>

Next week Thursday, But there is a school trip to Thrope Park (Again) on Monday and on the same day I will be travelling.

Kid Icarus said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Some guy put a can in a girls vagina while in the toilets </div>
A can? wat

I got off in late June and I'm returning early September woot woot.

Josh. said:
Next week Thursday, But there is a school trip to Thrope Park (Again) on Monday and on the same day I will be travelling.
I went to thrope park with my school a few days ago, we go every year

Josh. said:
zomgz I should totally come and stalk you. I live close to Thorpe Park xD

Kid Icarus said:
Rockman! said:
Kid Icarus said:
Rockman! said:

Okay, that's one of the most disgusting and messed up things I have ever heard of in a school other than my middle school having students that are pregnant.

And yes, I am out.

We break up a week today. We spent today in Chester Zoo though and most days involve mostly sit off lessons anyway. Also, our last day is a half day.

Yes, I got off in May.

My summer is almost over. About a month left ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back