You know what TBT Needs?

DSFAN121

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
A Game Review board. I'm sure there are many great reviewers here at TBT that want this also. If there already is one and I missed it, however, please let me know.

;)

Currently, there is no review board here, but im sure you can post your reviews in the appropiate board. Like if you made a Nanostray review, then post it on the DS board.

But still, i don't think a review board would be necesary.

A little late on this, posted one long ago. They will just say gamerlounge but not all of us only play nintendo games...>_>

ZERO_13 said:
Currently, there is no review board here, but im sure you can post your reviews in the appropiate board. Like if you made a Nanostray review, then post it on the DS board.

But still, i don't think a review board would be necesary.
see what I mean, that is what poeple would say. (that was to neo)

Hmm, I'd say that's a good idea (even though it's been suggested before. =P), but currently we don't get many reviews anyways.... Which reminds me I have a review I've been writing for months and never finished!

:eek:

AND I FORGOT ABOUT GULLIVER'S TRAVELS!

CRAAAAAP!

Uhh, sorry I got off-topic there. >__<

BAMBAM! said:
A little late on this, posted one long ago. They will just say gamerlounge but not all of us only play nintendo games...>_>
Why not post the non Nntendo reviews in the main Gamers Lounge board? Thats what it's for...

BAMBAM! said:
once again I told yopu he said that. But then again no one reads my posts every now and then.
maybe if half your posts either made sence, or were not spam that would work out.

anyway, i dont find a need for a review board... unless its like a subboard or something...

Actually, I was thinking that a reviews/previews board wouldn't be used a lot, so we're probably not going to make it...

BAMBAM! said:
once again I told yopu he said that. But then again no one reads my posts every now and then.
I do, I read every freaking post. >__> That I'm interested in, that is.

It's odd how your positions sway so easily Bulerias.

:p

Back