• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Yet another Dream Town Reviewer:)

Coolio15

Bells
As with a lot of other threads lately, I'm devoting this one to dream town reviewing. Not only am I hoping to get the dream badge, but I also want to see how I can improve my own dream by reviewing other's towns. So yeah I look forward to visiting all of your towns!:D

Dream town address in siggy. Still in work in progress but would love to have a mini review by you :)

DA in sig. Houses are cluttered, town is messy, ik.
Pros:
-I liked the Zen vibe of your town, it made me feel really serene.
-The signs you put around the town in order to show where everything is were really creative and cool!
- The paths were well organized and you had lots of flowers to make the town feel even more beautiful.
- Your vilagers are awesome, especially Fauna, Mira, Eugene, and Phoebe!;)
Cons:
- Like you said, your town is a bit messy and disorganized, but I'm sure that's something that can be fixed really easily.

All in all, you have a great town! The messy part of it is something that doesn't really bug me because I'm kind of a messy person:p

Dream town address in siggy. Still in work in progress but would love to have a mini review by you :)
Pros:
-Your town just has such a cute feel right off the bat! I luv it!<3
-Jae's house is amazing! I love how you devoted each room to a specific character, and I loved the picture room!
-Again, I love when people put up directional signs around their town, so yay!:D
-Probably my favorite part was your villagers. They are amazing! I'm so jelly!
Cons:
-The only thing that bugged me was the fact that the other two houses were really lacking in substance and furniture, but I'm sure they're are still under construction, so whatever.

Overall your town is awesome! Honestly, besides the two other houses, it looks like the ideal perfect town imo.:blush:

Review mine please? uwu The houses are terrible and the beach is for breeding hybrids, but thats it.

Thank you so much for the review Coolio15! Yes the other 2 houses are still under construction. I want to start off with the town plan first, then the exteriors of the house :)

Well since I have 2 copies of the game I'll give you my 2 dream adresses :) Mirkwood isn't far at all so don't hope for much XD

Mirkwood 6200-3442-4104
Okami 6200-2553-7941

My DA is in my sig. I need more pwps I think.
Pros:
-The vibe to the town was really nice and welcoming.
-I loved how your villagers weren't all just the stereotypical popular villagers that everyone is after. So good on you for being original.
-The themed rooms in Neil's house were awesome and very well-done!
-Once again I loved all the signs and patterns that you had around! They made the town feel so cute!<3
Cons:
-The only thing that wasn't very appealing was the first room of Neil's house. It seemed to just be a big hodgepodge of stuff and was a little confusing. But It isn't really a bad thing since my house is actually that way too, so if that is what you were goning for you did a great job!

An awesome town! Great villagers, patterns, and a wonderfully cute feel to it!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to be taking a break for a while but I'll make sure to try and review all of your guys' towns I didn't get to yet;)

I would love a review as well! In my signature you can find the dreamcode.

My Dream Code is in my signature as well, sorry I haven't updated in a few days kinda wanna get some stuff done before I do.

Mine is in my sig:) hope u like it!!
Pros:
-You're town's appearance is absolutely beautiful, it impressed me right off the bat!
-Great setup with your Pwp's and house placements.
-Good use of furniture in your main house.
Cons:
-The only thing I noticed was the unfinished second and third houses, but I'm sure those will look great once their finished.

This town was absolutely stunning, completely serene and ambiant vibe that makes me feel happy inside.<3

code is in sig
thanks for the review
:)
Pros:
-This town had a great layout and an amazing theme.
-The houses were done so well and felt so realistic and awesome!
-The villagers are great! They're really awesome.
-I loved all the patterns and stuff that were used throughout the town.
Cons:
-All the stuff that was laying on the ground made the town feel less appealing, but then again it could also contribute to the theme.

Overall a really beautiful and awesome town, I'm really envious!<3

Back