• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

YEAH!! *faints*

Triforce3force

Bells
A few days ago, I saw a throne in Nookway, and began to cry (not really)
because NO WAY could I afford it. (You all know where this is going)

Last night, a lone star streaked across the sky. I wished on it at the last second.

(yep, you know where this is going)

This morning, I opened my mail from Wishy. (who said my wish was granted)

And....

<big><big><big><big><big>
I GOT A THRONE!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!</big></big></big>

<big><big><big><big><big>
I got 800k mailed to me! MY WISH CAME TRUE!

I am now Queen of Asgard! *laughter*
:rofl:

THANK YOU WISHY! I LOVE YOU! </big></big></big>

i've never seen one... ever. : (

*looks*

is there any way to like, make one appear >_>

dont you just love wishy the star? i also got a throne from him

:) sold it for 2 mil and payed off some of my loan. It was my first star i wished on. oh right i wished on one last night, ill go check wat i got!

The funny thing is, I played as my sister, who has a history with no shooting stars.

I saw none.. I played for like 45 minutes... ah well!

Yes, and Wishy the Star is an effective way to get FREE rare items.

Great addition to the game!

i saw a single shooting star in all the time I've been playing animal crossing. SINCE DECEMBER 12th!!!!!!!!!!! ONE! It was WAY too fast so I couldnt wish on it. I also have never seen Dr. Shrunk in my town, or a ufo in my town. I've been playing since December 12th people! Every single day! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I havn't seen Sahara, seen Wendell once, but with no Red Turnip, and the week my turnips spiked, I had none. There's nothing wrong with your game. I only saw Dr. Shrunk once, about a week ago. I've seen Pascal Once, and no UFOS! WOO!

sahara came yesterday, making 3, wendal came today, making 3, seen a UFO once, missed it, saw a star once, dug a freaking hole, and dr shrunk came once :yes:

yeah I have seen two...
but I didn't know the first time and was fishing the second....

Back