✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: Mutti
Style: Lightly coloured
Reference: Sea Turtle (realistic ish)
Other:
Payment: tbt 800?

hi! i know you said you would draw from other game series, does that include non-nintendo properties? it's still a human character! i might be interested in paying RLC for an icon to use on here for a bit.

hi! i know you said you would draw from other game series, does that include non-nintendo properties? it's still a human character! i might be interested in paying RLC for an icon to use on here for a bit.
Yes, I can draw non-Nintendo series characters. 😀

Here's a Lineless stylized art commission for Kitsuragi!
for Kitsuragi.png

Bump!

(The art shop returns to normal operations after space camp and ready to take orders!)

Hey, I would like to place two orders if you are still accepting two per person at a time. ^^
Note: If any character designs are too intricate, feel for to simplify ^^

Username: Shawna
Style: Simple Chibi
Reference: Me x Tankman/John
Payment: 150TBT

Reference: Daisy x Cole

Hey, I would like to place two orders if you are still accepting two per person at a time. ^^
Note: If any character designs are too intricate, feel for to simplify ^^

Reference: Me x Tankman/John

Reference: Daisy x Cole
Added to the list!

Username: Mimi Cheems

Style: Simple Chibi (all of them together, please! Will post references in the order I want them in :3)

Reference: Momoko (Tokyo Revengers OC) -> Mikey (Tokyo Revengers CC) -> Chifuyu (Tokyo Revengers CC) -> Yume (Tokyo Revengers OC / belongs to @nyx~)

Other: Could you draw them all maybe on a picnic or holding hands together? :0 Or, if you'd like to see specific poses for ideas... Lemme grab some references for you :3 WEEEE I think that would be really cute. I'd love Momoko to be the one on the top left, Yume on top right, Mikey bottom left, Chifuyu bottom right, if you decide to go with something like that c:

Payment: 600 TBT!

Username: Mimi Cheems

Style: Simple Chibi (all of them together, please! Will post references in the order I want them in :3)

Reference: Momoko (Tokyo Revengers OC) -> Mikey (Tokyo Revengers CC) -> Chifuyu (Tokyo Revengers CC) -> Yume (Tokyo Revengers OC / belongs to @nyx~)

Other: Could you draw them all maybe on a picnic or holding hands together? :0 Or, if you'd like to see specific poses for ideas... Lemme grab some references for you :3 WEEEE I think that would be really cute. I'd love Momoko to be the one on the top left, Yume on top right, Mikey bottom left, Chifuyu bottom right, if you decide to go with something like that c:

Payment: 600 TBT!
Hi and added to the list!

Back