• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling XY&ORAS Pokemon (Shinies, Competitive, Legendaries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hey there, since everybody else is doing it, I might as well give it a shot.

I'll be selling Pokemon for X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Here's my list of Pokemon.
Do note that I will be selling on a copy of X, so I don't have access to items available exclusively in ORAS.

You can request an item (has to be available in Pokemon X or Y) with your Pokemon:
Master Ball = 5 TBT
Mega Stone = 10 TBT
Competitive Items = 10 TBT
Other Items = Negotiable

Shiny Legends: 40 TBT
Events: 35 TBT
Shinies: 35 TBT
Competitive Shinies (5/6 IVs): 40 TBT
By Request: 75 TBT
-> I can get Pokemon relatively easily. Let me know precisely what you want, including any nicknames, gender, moves, EVs, IVs, natures, abilities, held item, all that nonsense, and I'll get it for you.

I have my list of Pokemon in an Excel spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hmcpt3RL8Q4LEaHmFYuUGR1exDTBevg7JY6kF-w3kqk/edit?usp=sharing
Note that Pokemon marked "Unknown Legitimacy" may be hacked.
Those marked "No" are hacked.
Those marked "Yes" are confirmed legitimate.

Sorry for the terrible formatting. I'm not so good at images-in-tables on Excel.

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in Nidoking and Milotic for a total of 70 TBT(?). Please VM me! Thanks

I'm super interested in your Altaria~ How much? :)

Hey there, competitive shinies are 35 TBT each! I can offer a Mega Stone with it for an extra 10 TBT if you'd like.

Edit: Just kidding! Altarianite is an OR/AS only item. I have Pokemon X. :p

Last edited:
What shiny legendaries do you have, if I may ask?

There's a list in the first post, but...
- Arceus (Event)
- Cresellia
- Darkrai (Event?)
- Dialga (Hacked)
- Diancie (Hacked)
- Entei
- Raikou
- Suicune
- Lugia
- Ho-Oh
- Heatran
- Latias
- Mew (Probably hacked)
- Mewtwo
- Palkia (Japanese)
- Rayquaza
- Regigigas
- Reshiram
- Rotom-Wash
- Xerneas (Event)
- Yveltal (Event)
- Zekrom
- Jirachi

Hello there! Would it be possible to buy your eevee and celebi for 75 TBT? (I think that's the right amount, but please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back