• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop [XY/ORAS] 150+ Shinies & Legendaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep the diancie is cloned . So Deal ?

Added and will be waiting for you to shoot the trade ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

aa I'd totally be interested in it then! they're so adorable. <3
and that's fine, take all the time you need! best of luck trying to find a scyther.

I have asked someone to breed me a Cottonblu for you - when I get it I'll send you a message on PH, ok?

Do you know any times you would be available to trade today? I know I am going to be busy later today. (I am EST)

Do you know any times you would be available to trade today? I know I am going to be busy later today. (I am EST)

I am currently CEST, but I am not sure ... I think that is +1 from your time.

Anyway, I am often here during the whole night-time and mornings in the CEST time zone.
So if you could just tell me, when you are online in your times, I can check and will do my best to be here, when you are.
I will let you know for sure, it the time is possible - please do so too.

I was wondering if I could buy these Pokemon.

Chikorita (F) calm, overgrow 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
OT: Chuni - ID: 24415

Totodile (M) jolly, torrent 31/31/31/31/xx/31 UT
w/ dragon dance, crunch
OT: zZBennyzZ - ID: 43505

Chespin (M) impish, bulletproof 6IV UT
w/ curse, synthesis, spikes, quick guard
OT: Josepe - ID: 04050

I see that you're online so hopefully we can trade but can I change my order to this? Is 90 tbt good for this?

I see that you're online so hopefully we can trade but can I change my order to this? Is 90 tbt good for this?

lol sorry - nintendo network maintenance! :/

Let me know when you're online the next times please.

Last edited:
i like the Shiny Ferroseed i would like to buy it for 30tbt. please set up a trade time fyi i live in Alaska so might be bit behide u time wise.

Hello! Is your Lugia still available? (listed as shiny) Also, do you still have a 5/6 IV Ditto that I could nab to breed with?

Checking back about buying Ferroseed get back to me with time to pick it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back