[Pokèmon SWSHop] some HA mons + now with POKERUS

oh hey sorry i didnt see this! ign: ava
i'll hop on now and transfer tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you very much!

Omg I am so sorry lol I forgot about Bell Tree Forums cuz this is the first time I logged in in like months XDD

I?m ready now. Just tell me the link code. IGN is the same (Tianna).

im not sure what ur time zone is but its 6am for me when ur online, i can be available at 8am gmt if that fits ur time zone better

oof, timezones. i'm in pst, 8am gmt would work for me if that's ok, or if that's too early i think 9am gmt would be okay too! that's 12-1am for me but i'm usually up around then

Hey, i'm available now, so if you're free to trade, let me know.

Anyway, let's do this thing.

Ooh. Its Paperboy0123. (I'm never used to these things.)

Last edited:
Alright, so, 2 hours later after I got Pokerus from you, I got Pokerus the legit way.

Soo, can I have my 50 TBT back? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait a minute, nevermind. It seems there's a chance now?

Hi again! I'm interested in two pokemon, here's my form:

IGN: Akira
pokemon/items you want: timid sinistea with cursed body & calm corsola with cursed body (no Pokerus on either)
total: 100 TBT

I'm not sure when you'd like to trade but I'm available for the next 4 hours as of this post! Otherwise we can come up with a time to trade, Im in PST time zone! Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Alright, so, 2 hours later after I got Pokerus from you, I got Pokerus the legit way.

Soo, can I have my 50 TBT back? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait a minute, nevermind. It seems there's a chance now?

oh sure, let me know if you definitely want some tbt back

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! I'm interested in two pokemon, here's my form:

IGN: Akira
pokemon/items you want: timid sinistea with cursed body & calm corsola with cursed body (no Pokerus on either)
total: 100 TBT

I'm not sure when you'd like to trade but I'm available for the next 4 hours as of this post! Otherwise we can come up with a time to trade, Im in PST time zone! Thank you for your time!

i forgot to update the post to unavaillable cuz i fell asleep lol and im going to go back to sleep but ill be back online tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

in a few hours time i can trade (8-9am gmt)

8am edit: im able to trade now

Last edited:
IGN: Cou
pokemon/items you want: HA corsola, HA hatenna, HA sinistea, and HA cottonee! (no pokerus)
total: 200 (or 150 tbt with HA eevee?)

IGN: Cou
pokemon/items you want: HA corsola, HA hatenna, HA sinistea, and HA cottonee! (no pokerus)
total: 200 (or 150 tbt with HA eevee?)

id like to take the ha eevee please! also ill be able to trade again from 4pm gmt to the rest of the day. i am available right now for an hour though

Last edited:
id like to take the ha eevee please! also ill be able to trade again from 4pm gmt to the rest of the day. i am available right now for an hour though

thank you!! i’ll breed you one then! btw is sinistea the authentic ver?

Back