• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

It'll come up sooner or later, but I'm voting Xine because I believe this game has gone TBT Mafia II. Someone appearing very pro-town is leading us in the wrong direction. Anyone with half a brain could pick up on the softs that were dropped. Dolby has a history of blue sniping, so take out the blues and it's a easy frame. Plus we'd never suspect Xine, after all they appear town to all of us right? I've been pushing for their username elsewhere in an attempt to determine their meta, it's been denied. If I'm wrong about it all then sorry, but I'm not sheeping to continue showing whoever is leading these lynches I'm pro-whatever they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

With how inactive the majority of everyone is, it is not risky at all.

Yet the majority is active enough to essentially reach majority on Dolby.

I am not in a love triangle. From a role balancing perspective, that would make no sense. I'm not going to out my lover, they'll out themselves if they decide to. If they don't, then honestly they probably are a sleeper SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it would be. How would we be assured that the inactive majority were mostly town as opposed to mafia

Well if your lover is not going to roleclaim they will die with you but it will take a full cycle.

idk
my brain is fried
ill just put my vote back on dolby whatever

At this point it does not matter where you place your vote, but if you are town I do want to say that in the future you should be careful in believing ridiculous scum claims.

Well if your lover is not going to roleclaim they will die with you but it will take a full cycle.

I'm banking on them being Sleeper SK based on that I win if they win, even if I'm dead. This lover's situation reminds me of Mafia 15

I'm extremely confused. I was pretty certain Dolby was scum but at this point I don't even know who scum is.

It'll come up sooner or later, but I'm voting Xine because I believe this game has gone TBT Mafia II. Someone appearing very pro-town is leading us in the wrong direction. Anyone with half a brain could pick up on the softs that were dropped. Dolby has a history of blue sniping, so take out the blues and it's a easy frame. Plus we'd never suspect Xine, after all they appear town to all of us right? I've been pushing for their username elsewhere in an attempt to determine their meta, it's been denied. If I'm wrong about it all then sorry, but I'm not sheeping to continue showing whoever is leading these lynches I'm pro-whatever they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yet the majority is active enough to essentially reach majority on Dolby.

What softs are you referring to? You are entirely ignoring my case, which has nothing to do with "blue-sniping".

Also, I do have meta here. You can ask me post-game if you believe it is game related, I will repeat the same answer for you.

What softs are you referring to? You are entirely ignoring my case, which has nothing to do with "blue-sniping".

Also, I do have meta here. You can ask me post-game if you believe it is game related, I will repeat the same answer for you.
Our lovely blues "Don't lynch me you'll regret it" "I'm not going to claim lol" "When I flip you'll all see". Your case on Dolby? I saw it.

You have town meta here, I don't remember seeing a single game where you were mafia aligned.

Back