• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

no he was mafia but he had to be the last of his team to survive im guessing ? he had to get them all lynched before him ? is that how that would work ? thats probably why he made a case against Ashtot ? i don't know.

no, theyre traitor to their teammates i think?? so he was town in a way

Well they appear in an invest as town so I think that is what they mean by traitor to town, we see them as good while they have a dark side

If scum reaches equal or majority. The scum team wins and not him. If he is the last scum remaining, he automatically wins(?)

Why me? Honestly, why would I bus the freaking god father and push them so hard? If I was scum, like you, they I woulda pushed Xine at the end and bandwagoned them.

Fair enough, shoot MoAL.
Also bussing godfather is like bussing goon now that cop is dead

The traitor was aware who their teammates were, and had to get them killed to win. Sorry if the role is confusing.

I cannot wait to see Tom's gratitude towards me. You are welcome in advance.

About the reads that I was talking about....the Traitor part of Dolby's role compromises some of them. Most of them. I literally will have to start everything over, actually.

I cannot wait to see Tom's gratitude towards me. You are welcome in advance.

About the reads that I was talking about....the Traitor part of Dolby's role compromises some of them. Most of them. I literally will have to start everything over, actually.
Expect nothing.

That said did Dolby out his teammates or?

He sure didn't out me because I am not mafia, so right now I am looking to ashtot

What throws me off the most is that Dolby already knew he was already getting lynched, and that he lost his win con once nobody was believing his claim. He posted several cases only a few hours before the deadline.

so Dolby counted towards mafias numbers? so we did go for town ?

Dolby was Mafia. He counted toward Mafia. He was not Town. Dolby's role was a Traitor/Godfather. Dolby was to betray his teammates as well as kill the opposing threats. This means he was basically on his own which is pretty lel considering Dolby's past games. Idk if it was a cruel joke by Daniel or what but meh.

Anyways, as I told ALL OF YOU. DOLBY WAS FREAKING SCUM YOU FRICKING LITTLE FRICKS.

If you had killed him earlier maybe you could have prevented losing so many freaking blues.

The really unfortunate part though is that in future games people still won't care about Dolby and he'll always get away with it.

Back