• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

And if Dolby isn't lying about both being third party, Mafia's win condition still hasn't been met yet. Or are you too focused on leading mislynches and killing town to bother?

Why do you think we are going to miss lynch? I don't really believe Dolbys role. And if he is a lover wouldn't that not be a miss lynch if we flip as that. I thought miss lynch is when you lynch a townie.

I am bored of arguing in circles with confirmed scum, and I am still not done typing up my other scumreads. If anyone else has any questions, comments or concerns, then I would happily oblige.

Yeah I want your username used on other mafia websites.

Four scum + Tom + "you and your lover" = 7

I never said they counted towards mafias numbers, but they do not count towards towns numbers. Even if Daniel did not end the game immediately at the start of day, third parties and mafia could joint-win right now. There is no reason for any of you not to.

It doesn't work like that. Your little equation there has us counting towards scums numbers.

seems strange that out of all the npcs they would add the three in a love triangle

Well I have not been in contact with him so I can say it may be odd or maybe Dolby was trying to find a way out by saying he was a lover. It seems like I would have been in a QT love triangle thing considering the characters

Yeah I want your username used on other mafia websites.

Apparently I was a bit too subtle in my last reply: my answer is no. Like I said, I left MU on bad terms. It ruined mafia for me for quite awhile, and I do not want to relive or have any of what happened reflect on me.

Back