XBox2...Is it a threat?

Since Microsoft announced that they are not focussing on the hardware, no I dont think it will be. They are planning to not have the best system, but focus more on the games.

really? Thats strange, you'd think the'd be competitive. They still might be though even if they don't want to be. Its what the consumer wants...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Since Microsoft announced that they are not focussing on the hardware, no I dont think it will be. They are planning to not have the best system, but focus more on the games.
They're doing what Nintendo does. Microsoft is a copy-cat.

It is a huge threat. I have Xbox and Xbox live and it started a new era in vidoe games! It will be coming out somtime this fall.

Thats realy just worldwide internet connecion though...the gamecube or ps2 could do that. xbox live also costs money...

BASTOISE99 said:
Thats realy just worldwide internet connecion though...the gamecube or ps2 could do that. xbox live also costs money...
4$ a month not that much and it was the first one to do that.

BASTOISE99 said:
The Gamecube COULD do that, but Nintendo really canned online play for the Cube, which is a BIG minus....

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
The Gamecube COULD do that, but Nintendo really canned online play for the Cube, which is a BIG minus....
It's not a minus that a company focuses on other things.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I didn't say it was.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I didn't say it was.
I wish they would make more broadband-adaptable games.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I didn't say it was.
I wish they would make more broadband-adaptable games. [/quote]
It would help them with their buisness alot...

It can't hurt...The one hing xbox and ps2 have over the gamecube is really only graphics and internet connection with most games.

BASTOISE99 said:
It can't hurt...The one hing xbox and ps2 have over the gamecube is really only graphics and internet connection with most games.
Gamecube has better graphics than the PS2, you know....

What's up with you and "is it a threat?" threads? I don't think this a very good way to compare the Revolution. The Revolution will be different than PS3 or XB2, it is something special.

Back