• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep before finishing I'm so sorry! >_<

Townlock
Townlean
Null
Scumlean
Third Party

Tina - Tina has been very consistant and helpful to town when posting her thoughts and views. Scumread by many in D1 due to AtE, my opinion on her alignment has not changed and is a firm townlock.

Vanessa - Nothing Vanessa has done in this game has stood out as a scummy more or whatnot. I also feel like she would struggle to come up with content if she were mafia.

Tom - I was originally a skeptic of Tom, concerned of him being mafia aligned due to his inconsistant splurge of posts throughout D1 and possibly N1. Now that D1 is over, Tom has began being a regular with helpful posts and and often questioning others thoughts and opinions, challenging them if something stands out. Tom is a townlean for the time being.

Trundle - Originally I scumleaned Trundle, but after the realisation that my read was very contradicting to Zendel's as well as my interaction with Trundle, I can see now that Trundle seems town after looking further into him.

Dolby - As an observer for the majority of Caxnival, it was painfully obvious to me that Dolby was mafia; lack of posts, fake reads, ect. Now after studying his posts in this game, its clear to me that Dolby is town.

Kermit

Tae

Bianca - Bianca started off this game in a similar position to how she did in Caxnival; very little posting and when she did post, it wasn't very informative. Now as the game has progressed, I've noticed how she is very keen that certain people being scum "by instinct". Bianca was very obsessed with making Vanessa King which I can see in a situation where Vanessa is town and Bianca is scum, howver I think that's unlikely this game as of recent. She is very keen to lynch Trundle and Ryumia and would skip a heartbeat to do it if she was King

I don't wanna be lynched and no I am not jester. dim, maybe idk..i am very bad at scumreading ..I tend to go by instincts and my instincts go for Trundle/Ryumia..

Without any actual valid reason apart from instinct, it makes Bianca a strong spot for mafia.

Ryumia - I originally townread Zendel before he was replaced due to it being clear to me he was possibly town when compared to a game such as SU2 where he was fake and intolerable, and mafia. Now with Ryumia I'm not so sure anymore. I don't want to penalise Ryumia due to being new to mafia but something doesn't sit right with me. I can definitely see the possibility that Ryumia is coached by mafia team mates or being told what to say if she is mafia.

Toad - My views on Toad has not changed. He claimed to be TP during D1 due to people ganging up on him and from what I've seen and heard, role claiming very early in the game such as Toad has indicates honestly and for that I believe his claim. There should be no hesitance by the King though to lynch Toad if he decides to side with Mafia in the later game.

Need to look into:
  • Jacob
  • Kat
  • F11
  • Tae
  • ITYW

I can definitely see scum in ITYW or F11, though I'm not sure about the rest. Jacob would be a townlean

Could Kermit's and Tae's post filters be added to the front page please?

Kermit's filter - http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=8312857

Tae's filter - http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=8312864

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jacob is king and he’s pretty much stated his intent to lynch me

To my dismay, I don't think lynching you would benefit anyone at all. Is there anyone else Jacob isn't fond of?

Sensai who do you think the scumteam is? Toad's obviously not a scumread, so I'm curious at where you stand atm.

Sensai who do you think the scumteam is? Toad's obviously not a scumread, so I'm curious at where you stand atm.

Right now I see potential scum in Bianca/Ryumia and I wouldn't be suprised if ITYW and F11 were scum too. If any of my townleans were scum then theyre doing a damn good job of disguising it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also really don't understand the push for Tom to be lynched. His AtE post screams "youve got the wrong person" sorta thing.

Right now I see potential scum in Bianca/Ryumia and I wouldn't be suprised if ITYW and F11 were scum too. If any of my townleans were scum then theyre doing a damn good job of disguising it
What's your opinion on at least 1 experienced person being on scum team? Bianca/Ryumia/Waffles/f11 is like, majority noob.

Out of Dolby/Tom/Tina/Kat/Kermit (aka Cleb), who's most likely do you think?

What's your opinion on at least 1 experienced person being on scum team? Bianca/Ryumia/Waffles/f11 is like, majority noob.

Out of Dolby/Tom/Tina/Kat/Kermit (aka Cleb), who's most likely do you think?

It wpuld probably be Kermit solely based on Cleb. Normally Cleb is extremely like Dolby when he is mafia so I could base it off that. Kermit hasnt exactly been that helpful this game either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Albeit Cleb did drop out for a good reason so that affects my view too.

@Gallade I'm not included on your reads post anywhere...

Crap. I did do a read on you but the page refreshed and deleted everything - _- . Basically I had you on a null because I didnt understand why people were scumleaning you when nothing you have said stands out as scummy

Crap. I did do a read on you but the page refreshed and deleted everything - _- . Basically I had you on a null because I didnt understand why people were scumleaning you when nothing you have said stands out as scummy

I think mostly they're scum reading me cause my play style use to be a lot different, I use to be a lot more active and a lot more talkive in thread, but that's changed now due to career/life changes, it's unfortunate cause I still like playing mafia (I know I'm a glutton for punishment) but my life allows a lot less free time and effort to out towards the games I join.

- - - Post Merge - - -

put towards *^

I think mostly they're scum reading me cause my play style use to be a lot different, I use to be a lot more active and a lot more talkive in thread, but that's changed now due to career/life changes, it's unfortunate cause I still like playing mafia (I know I'm a glutton for punishment) but my life allows a lot less free time and effort to out towards the games I join.

- - - Post Merge - - -

put towards *^

I guess thats just how it is unfortunately

Im more curious as to why Tom is thevmain lynch candidate all of a sudden

Well Sensai I'd really like to hear your thoughts on me/f11/kat/waffles and more on cleb when you get the chance. Neither of your reads lists have any stance on these said people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess thats just how it is unfortunately

Im more curious as to why Tom is thevmain lynch candidate all of a sudden
What do you mean sudden?? He's been scumread since early D1. Who were you expecting.

Well Sensai I'd really like to hear your thoughts on me/f11/kat/waffles and more on cleb when you get the chance. Neither of your reads lists have any stance on these said people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean sudden?? He's been scumread since early D1. Who were you expecting.

I wasnt expecting Tom to be the next lynch candidate is what I mean. Yeah he was scumread but to be put up for lynch was the last thing I was expecting

I'm about to go out unfortunately however I will answer your question when I get back. Sorry to dip in and out so fast >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ffs i forgot you aswell on my reads

Read up. While scum-reading Tom not sure how I feel on some of the posts on him. I think scum is for the Tom lynch. Whether a bus or pushing town I haven't read into yet. Will address that later.

Still working on my more detailed analysis but I'll be out for the next 10-11hrs and as a general rule I don't have any scheduled breaks on Fridays.

these are carrots
7eP8KEt.png

carrots are said to improve your eyesight

now these are waffles
o2S0jml.png

do they not reek of scum to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

god help me I'm bored

Lol Heyden
I still think Waffles would be a better lynch than Tom even though I scumread them both. I am more confident with Waffles being scum

I still have no idea why you guys think Tommy would be the best lynch

I'll post my thoughts when I get home this will take a while and Vanessa sure does jump om bandwagon train tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally lauf so hard can I use thid as sig. Im serious

I still have no idea why you guys think Tommy would be the best lynch

I'll post my thoughts when I get home this will take a while and Vanessa sure does jump om bandwagon train tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally lauf so hard can I use thid as sig. Im serious

I'm not jumping on bandwagons, I genuinely find your behaviour very suspicious and out of my three scum picks from my reads list I think you are the most likely scum. If I was jumping on bandwagons I would've advocated for Evan's lynch like literally everyone else last day but I didn't.

Suuuure but I doubt that. If Tom's not the best lynch who do you think is?

I actually can't find any reads from you :rolleyes;

- - - Post Merge - - -

going to bed, will be back tomorrow to begin my campaign to get vigilante or sk to shoot scum ^.^ but seeing as no one trusts me then ?\_(ツ)_/?

The fact that waffles is sticking up for tom rn rather than agreeing to his lynch is actually good to see.... waffles please give us some reasoning as thoughts about as many people you have time for. Strongest town/scum leads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Otherwise waffles is best choice imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lashing out at the people who do scum read atm is not the way to go about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you give me a short update on your reads? Or at least the following:
Tina
Dolby
Kat
Bianca
F11
Panda