• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina has 6 less posts than you, she ain't coasting. Tom nah, doubting him less as scum honestly. Sensai/Kermit I won't resist against but I'd really really like Waffles or Vanessa.

Only problem with kinging last minute is King will be bias to their reads.

Look at her content. She literally just reiterates what everyone else already says. I have a case coming later today but please realize this is not town Tina play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina has 6 less posts than you, she ain't coasting. Tom nah, doubting him less as scum honestly. Sensai/Kermit I won't resist against but I'd really really like Waffles or Vanessa.

Only problem with kinging last minute is King will be bias to their reads.

King will probably be biased to the kingmakers reads if we are honest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryumia if you could make a reads list rather than just defending yourself from useless allegations that'd be nice

Looking forward to reading it, you must be seeing something I'm not I guess. I do believe that Waffles is scum though asdfghjkl

Looking forward to reading it, you must be seeing something I'm not I guess. I do believe that Waffles is scum though asdfghjkl

I honestly haven't read your guys little spat yet, just skimming it made me wanna blow my brains out. I don't think we have enough evidence to push Waffles at this point

Look at her content. She literally just reiterates what everyone else already says. I have a case coming later today but please realize this is not town Tina play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

King will probably be biased to the kingmakers reads if we are honest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryumia if you could make a reads list rather than just defending yourself from useless allegations that'd be nice

Quick break so I'll keep this brief. I'm getting fed up with you. I believed you were town and had good intentions but you're barking up the wrong tree here. And the more you continue to tunnel me the more I doubt you want a town victory at all. You are clearly unaware of how I play the game if you think this is my scum play. It's not my "town meta" either - and have you realised why that is? It's my first game as town in over a year. Of course my approach is going to change after such a long time.

And also this is the most active I've been in a game years so if you think I'm coasting then I don't know how I'm ever meant to live up to the insane demand on here.

Get over your ego and open your eyes.

I honestly haven't read your guys little spat yet, just skimming it made me wanna blow my brains out. I don't think we have enough evidence to push Waffles at this point
Not really TL:DR
The fact she perspective pocketed Dolby/Toads in her RQS, same again for Vanessa being a 'safe bet' 3 hours into day. I call her out, her excuse is 'chance' of rolling scum or town.
Her staged upset post went from telling off Bianca to not trying to offend her to sarcasm, she's literally pulling garbage out of nowhere not knowing what she's saying.
Has 0 opinion or stance on anything, barely any reads and she just fluffs around dancing in the water gardens.
When she can't reply she just tried to sus me instead by red bolding me saying I'm surprised Chick didn't flip blue?? Now what purpose does town have by pointing out irrelevant things. Literal OMGUS.
Asks me to look at her scum meta, then when I compare it she runs off.

If that looks like town motives then uhm, town's lost for hope anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:D :D :D

Quick break so I'll keep this brief. I'm getting fed up with you. I believed you were town and had good intentions but you're barking up the wrong tree here. And the more you continue to tunnel me the more I doubt you want a town victory at all. You are clearly unaware of how I play the game if you think this is my scum play. It's not my "town meta" either - and have you realised why that is? It's my first game as town in over a year. Of course my approach is going to change after such a long time.

And also this is the most active I've been in a game years so if you think I'm coasting then I don't know how I'm ever meant to live up to the insane demand on here.

Get over your ego and open your eyes.

I'm not saying you're the only person I want lynched. Not necessarily trying to tunnel you. If you're town why aren't you instigating like you always used to do. Your post style has been super go with the flow and your reads are unoriginal.

Just came back took a break from sketching self study and to be honest I dont wanna argue with ya because its way to distracting and might keep us off track

Sureeeee girl the red bold thing I which give me an idea trying to bluesnipe also I dunno what are you trying to say about getting shot thing now I'm bothered and dunno what youre trying to aim or whatever

Ill leave i dont wanna debate with Heyden and spam nonsense right here cuz its way too distracting gonna go back and do dynamic figure self study

I'm not saying you're the only person I want lynched. Not necessarily trying to tunnel you. If you're town why aren't you instigating like you always used to do. Your post style has been super go with the flow and your reads are unoriginal.

I don't play as aggressively anymore. I hated putting in hours upon hours of my free time into a game only to die N1. It wasn't fun and my D1 reads often were useless in the grand scheme of things. Playing more casually is more enjoyable.

As for my reads, all I can say to that really is that it's only early D2 and I have not gone back to re-read D1 yet with more recent knowledge (Evan, Chick, and glows confirmed alignments) in mind. I'm just saying what I think and if there is a little too much similarity there with others then maybe I'm being more influenced than I thought by other players.

It's been 25 mins and we've made the unanimous agreement to leave as Dr C hasn't shown up. It was my last class so guess I'll have a little more free time than planned today.

I know Kat is busy, but I think she would fall into that coasting point that trundle brought up. I want to know what everyone feels about her.

This waffles/heyden blow up doesn't look good on waffles to me. I will re look at their posts, same with Tina's

I think I town read Dolby, Vanessa, panda though at this point.... Bianca I am 50/50 on

I don't play as aggressively anymore. I hated putting in hours upon hours of my free time into a game only to die N1. It wasn't fun and my D1 reads often were useless in the grand scheme of things. Playing more casually is more enjoyable.

As for my reads, all I can say to that really is that it's only early D2 and I have not gone back to re-read D1 yet with more recent knowledge (Evan, Chick, and glows confirmed alignments) in mind. I'm just saying what I think and if there is a little too much similarity there with others then maybe I'm being more influenced than I thought by other players.

It's been 25 mins and we've made the unanimous agreement to leave as Dr C hasn't shown up. It was my last class so guess I'll have a little more free time than planned today.

I'm glad your class is cancelled. I'm not going to push you until end of day so you have until then to change my mind. And yeah toads, I have a slight sus there too

I'm glad your class is cancelled. I'm not going to push you until end of day so you have until then to change my mind. And yeah toads, I have a slight sus there too

I figured I would be as transparent as possible as a survivor... but apparently you all just expected me to leave after I claimed?

Also I hope you realize I'm not as sure about any of my reads as I come across. High pressure against my suspicions is just a play style and I don't think I'm some ultimate scum catcher. Just clearing that up. Sorry if I'm appearing arrogant

- - - Post Merge - - -

I figured I would be as transparent as possible as a survivor... but apparently you all just expected me to leave after I claimed?

I have no idea what you're talking about, are you trying to reply to someone else?

Still reading up, but Bianca, do you have any other people you sus besides Ryumia/Trundle? Also did you ever answer my question before I think I might have missed it

@my activity - Slept after day started to like 11 if that's what you guys are saying I'm coasting for (it's almost 12:30 rn, spent time between waking up/reading up on the thread,typing this up). Idk where yall get that I'm coasting from though - I'm posting content every time I'm active and up/running. Wouldn't coasting here be more along the lines if Im just like "uh huh uh huh sure"?

I wanna look back at Bianca/Tom tbh. I could see Bianca town just becuase I doubt mafia would let her act so irrational and out of the box like that, but I had that same logic with StarryWolf back in 1984 mafia and it bit me in the ****ing ass. And agreeing w/ Tina here, but knowing how Bianca stuck out her neck to save someone last game, I wouldn't be surprised if she were sticking her neck out atm to try to save Tom if they're on the same team.

@Tom Who's Gallade?

@Heyden/Waffles/Vanessa - I feel like Vanessa is super scared, but I lean towards that being more town indicative considering how she's at least able to put out her opinions initially. Vanessa, why didn't you try pushing Heyden and get him on the chopping block D1 if you felt he was the most sus?

On Waffles, I'm completely agreed that the fluff and overall avoidance of the chat is super sketchy, and her condescending tone's getting me pretty badly here. Is Waffles as town condescending when sussed?

Figured I'd lump it in here, but I see no way circumstances would have lined up the way they needed to in order for Heyden's hit to be what I think it is. Not sure what to think of it since I don't think scum would lie and say they're hit for no reason, but the way it looks like it is doesn't really add up, either. However, if he was shot, considering the sus around him yesterday, I'd wager Toads is SK who shot him, considering there were a bunch of warnings in thread saying "Hey don't shoot if you're Vig", and how Toads campaigned so damn hard for King.

@Tina Considering how he's branching out, I don't think Trundle's exactly tunneling you anymore, esp with how he's looking at other leads too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and Heyden, why is Panda/Bianca solid town in your eyes?

Still reading up, but Bianca, do you have any other people you sus besides Ryumia/Trundle? Also did you ever answer my question before I think I might have missed it

Hi Kat, Jacob is my other sus. I dont think I did answer your question. I dont know how to customize the page so it is certain number of threads per page. For me it is standard, and when I looked at page 21, there are no posts from me. So I was trying to figure out from your forum's format on your computer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna look back at Bianca/Tom tbh. I could see Bianca town just becuase I doubt mafia would let her act so irrational and out of the box like that, but I had that same logic with StarryWolf back in 1984 mafia and it bit me in the ****ing ass. And agreeing w/ Tina here, but knowing how Bianca stuck out her neck to save someone last game, I wouldn't be surprised if she were sticking her neck out atm to try to save Tom if they're on the same team.

The logical thing for me to do is not to address Waffles if I am her scummate to try to save her, but we are not on any team (and I don't know her alignment) . But as for me, I am not mafia. Whether I am vanilla townie or blue, Who is to say?

Hi Kat, Jacob is my other sus. I dont think I did answer your question. I dont know how to customize the page so it is certain number of threads per page. For me it is standard, and when I looked at page 21, there are no posts from me. So I was trying to figure out from your forum's format on your computer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The logical thing for me to do is not to address Waffles if I am her scummate to try to save her, but we are not on any team (and I don't know her alignment) . But as for me, I am not mafia. Whether I am vanilla townie or blue, Who is to say?
Pls don't roleclaim that'd be Bad. And I didn't mention you/Waffles being scum together?( :thinking: )? I was talking about you/Tom there.

To answer your question though, I think you're thinking of a question you kinda already answered rip. Basically I wanted you to reply to sus that was against you (page 21 was posts 801-840 for me), and you did, albeit not sure how I feel about the answers but w/e. The posts I was talking about just now was this one:

What about the actual content of Evan's posts?

and I know you sus Ryumia/Trundle over a Zendel/Trundle convo iirc? Would you mind linking it? Also the only thing I can find regarding you talking about why is http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7672693&viewfull=1#post7672693. Is that still your reason? And if so, what's your thoughts on Ryumia?

brb I have a class meeting thing I gotta leave for zzz

Pls don't roleclaim that'd be Bad. And I didn't mention you/Waffles being scum together?( :thinking: )? I was talking about you/Tom there.

To answer your question though, I think you're thinking of a question you kinda already answered rip. Basically I wanted you to reply to sus that was against you (page 21 was posts 801-840 for me), and you did, albeit not sure how I feel about the answers but w/e. The posts I was talking about just now was this one:

Oh, I see, because I haven't addressed Tom at all yet. I am really just basing Tom's play on his last play which I think was Death by Design (gosh i forgot but I know he was survivor before). Everything he is doing is just the same play he is doing.

For some reason, whenever I see Tom and Tina in a play, I just don't see them being scum together (or the host will put them both in same scum team). In my mind, if Tina is scum, Tom must be town and if Tom is scum, Tina must be town..or both are town ...Idk if everyone else has the same feelign about them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So for me both Tom and Tina are town. And if Tom is scum, then Tina must be definitely town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back