• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2 Reads

Dolby- I think a big towntell of Dolby is constant post merges to add or take something back bc he's indecisive (for real), definitely think he's town.
Tina- Her emotion early game when Trundle tunnelled her or whatever blah blah blah felt super genuine, big divide from her last game as scum. Seems like both my townreads are nitpicking my claim though oh well.
Jacob- I'm gonna say town I guess, tone, intentions and whatever, you know the drill.
PandaDarling- Her strong belief in Toads being hostile or something that he doesn't claim honestly makes me think she's town. Scum Panda would honestly just agree with it and move on as the role benefits her, the fact that she's not is sort of telling lol.
Biancasbotique- Her last few posts lowkey scream town, the last few times I was this irritated was when she was also town, idk in comparison to her scumplay since she just coasted last time but yes, town.
Ryumia- Unsure, find her defensive over being a replacement not really a motive of scum or town, but the fact she's not pulling the noob card makes me think she's nulltown, will have to go over her posts at a later time.
Trundle- By his posts so far (ie determination in his scumreads), I'd like to believe he's town from his tone and whatnot. I thought he was town last time he was scum though and apparently he was obvious scum so like idek. Very high scum potential still.
Tae- Byngo gave me scum vibes but I'm getting town vibes from tae, so null is where I'm at for the time being. If Byngo was out of the picture Tae would be a townlean tbh.
f11- I honestly have a gut feeling on Crys being scum, but glow said she put something in white iirc which is usually something only town does, always wary of her though so idk, not liking her recent posts. Especially with so many people townreading her, something doesn't feel right.
KermitTea- Only sussing bc of her willingness to drop, haven't seen any protown behaviour so far.
Tom- Severely disliking his behaviour so far, giving me flashbacks of his past scum games, like super reflective with his 'don't claim' protownyness, just feels weird. I do think that the fact no one's stepping up for him (same can be said for Panda) is that he might be town. Don't know about everyone else but bussing scum D1 is never a go to imo, and he amount of sus makes me think he's lynchbait to mafia.
Arstotzkan- Okay, opposite of Tom, her posts seems pretty towny so far but her motives feel a tad weird to me.

tl:dr for Kermit/Tom/Kat, one of them is probably godfather, just not confident in one or the other

Just gonna dotpoint my top 2 susses so the info is more crystal. Shocked people have been letting them glide so easily.

ITookYourWaffles
-Off the bat, trusted Toads and Dolby. As a townie you'd have 0 MOTIVE to immediately trust 2 other random people based on nothing, unless she knew that they were town, which is what I really think the case is. Dolby and Toads from a scum perspective would be town (I highly highly doubt Dolby is maf and Toads is tp, killing tp), so Waffles trusting 2 people which I essentially think are both non-mafia aligned it just, so telling honestly. Perspective is such a major point.
I don't know if that made sense but I'll reexplain if someone wants me to.

-Posts are pure filler and fluff, talking about pronoun drama, stomachaches, school and whatnot. Filler isn't scum indicative of course, but it's always an approach to look like she's contributing.

-This quote 'Anyway in all seriousness why would want Vanessa as a king aside from safe bet and all' from Waffles stuck out, I can't tell if she just implied Vanessa is town, she actually townread her or is trying to get Vanessa crowned. This phrase just felt a tad too confident so early in the game to be honest.

You're just digging yourself into the grave sweetieyou dont make logical sense at all maybe because **** reading and yolo ****posting? You are not helping the town

If you guys think I'm mad no I'm not thats my tone

-And last but not least, the quote just stuck out to me like a thorn, if the first bit doesn't sound fake af then I don't know what does, and the fact she had to point out the line to reassure something one or the other just doesn't sit right with me. Waffles overall has just been so flimsy and has barely provided content.

+Adding as of I got home, even more filler by repeating who glow and Chick were sus of this person and that person, glow was killed bc it's glow, chick I was honestly surprised didn't flip blue. Doesn't provide any stance, 'doubtful on Bianca', doesn't find suspicions here, not sure with Tom, etc etc.

VanessaMay18
-Sort of bias towards people who immediately believed Toads' survivor claim but yeah, her believing it on the spot because it's 'suicide' for mafia to claim this early felt a bit weird, sorta just shrugged it off.

-Doesn't wanna be crowned, I dunno if this is fear of lynching town because it'll make her look bad if scum, or if she's really self beating down on herself. Reiterates herself with she shot Farobi last time and he was town, and noobs self beating is occasionally a scum tell.

-Last minute Evan pocket, suggested TINA for a lynch and explicitly said she doesn't think she's mafia, to possibly cover her bases. Especially after his lynch where; Huh I was right for once, to appear protown if you ask me. Seems to be sheeping off of Trundle, so if Vanessa flips scum I'd definitely look at Trundle too. To add on, she suggested Tina for todays' crowning, wut.

-Did the same thing as Waffles where she mentioned who the dead people were sus of, I feel like this is a heavy frame on the people on those lists. Saying that they weren't kills she expected, so what did she expect exactly? Glow was pretty obvious, still baffled a night action wasn't used on her.

and his own little corner;
Toadsworthy- don't kill me please

Since you probably didn't read any of that and orange doesn't stand out as much, I want a Waffles or Vanessa lynch.

Will be working on the stupid TBT Halloween puzzle, wanna play Mario Odyssey and have math revision to do tonight so I should be up for a few more hours anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the waffle logged off as soon as I posted this lul

Heyden, Heyden Heyden
I knew you would brought those up like really dude?

- trusted Toads and Dolby.
Darling its early game I already said its a gut feeling most especially from Dolby its based on my perspective like yo I only play like more or less than 3 games and Dolby is usally town I dunno if you I mean this is the second time I've played with ya

As for Toads hes been like scum for more or less than 6 games do you really expect that Toads would be scum in this game? I mean its from my perspective and a gut feeling already said enuf

Oh you mean the drama suicide thing? I can show ya after game if you want I mean you guys dunno each other anyway just letting you know :p

-This quote 'Anyway in all seriousness why would want Vanessa as a king aside from safe bet and all' from Waffles stuck out, I can't tell if she just implied Vanessa is town, she actually townread her or is trying to get Vanessa crowned. This phrase just felt a tad too confident so early in the game to be honest.

Lol shes the safest bet to be honest everyone else townreads her I too townread her as well plus her style is the same as Carnival game by Tina plus if I was a scum would be that really obvious if I force suggest you guys to crown Vanessa? Did I? no ofc its my suggestion

-And last but not least, the quote just stuck out to me like a thorn, if the first bit doesn't sound fake af then I don't know what does, and the fact she had to point out the line to reassure something one or the other just doesn't sit right with me. Waffles overall has just been so flimsy and has barely provided content.

FFS Heyden we have Bianca in game shes hella emotional in game do you seriously want me to make it sound obvious that I was kind of tilted if I did say I was kinda mad Bianca would seriously throw the game looking back in previous games like BotW and SK madness she was darn emotional and threw the game is this what you really wanted??? I dont wanna have a drama with her again not right after the stupid tag thing made by Farobi

a) Your defence for saying you trusted Dolby and Toads was based on chance. A very weak defence if you ask me. Dolby was crowned king immediately, and you pocketing him like that just seemed like suck up to get on his good side if anything. Using chance as a cover up for townreading Toads, and gut on what, his mention of playing Mario Kart. Roles aren't handpicked like apples on a tree, it's 90% random, 10% for balancee.

b) Townreading?? People wanted her as king bc she was a noob, for you to say she's a safe bet like barely 3 hours at the start is just weird. And you townread her bc everyone else does..?
Also @'plus if I was a scum would be that really obvious if I force suggest you guys to crown Vanessa?', I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but if you were scum, what would be 'obvious' you were scum if you were suggesting Vanessa to be crowned. Don't exactly understand what you mean.

c) I understand your reassurance of whatever, but it doesn't excuse your the awkwardness of that paragraph. I don't know if that's your tone, but to say things like 'she's digging her hole deeper', isn't really like Bianca's scummy blah blah blah, again, refusing to reveal your thoughts or take a stance.

a) Your defence for saying you trusted Dolby and Toads was based on chance. A very weak defence if you ask me. Dolby was crowned king immediately, and you pocketing him like that just seemed like suck up to get on his good side if anything. Using chance as a cover up for townreading Toads, and gut on what, his mention of playing Mario Kart. Roles aren't handpicked like apples on a tree, it's 90% random, 10% for balancee.

b) Townreading?? People wanted her as king bc she was a noob, for you to say she's a safe bet like barely 3 hours at the start is just weird. And you townread her bc everyone else does..?
Also @'plus if I was a scum would be that really obvious if I force suggest you guys to crown Vanessa?', I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but if you were scum, what would be 'obvious' you were scum if you were suggesting Vanessa to be crowned. Don't exactly understand what you mean.

c) I understand your reassurance of whatever, but it doesn't excuse your the awkwardness of that paragraph. I don't know if that's your tone, but to say things like 'she's digging her hole deeper', isn't really like Bianca's scummy blah blah blah, again, refusing to reveal your thoughts or take a stance.

a.) Oh I'm sorry for answering the RQS instead of reading everything I'll do better next time and I seriously thought we already clear this, I bet you didnt read, fyi Ness hosting style is more on balancing (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?433953-Ness-quot-I-m-a-Cop-YOU-IDIOT-quot-Town-Wins) I frigging nailed the guessing game as well oh yeeee boiiii

b.) Uhhh majority townreads her and no I dont even jump on bandwagon townreading her I have my reason as well also go back to your room and think back what you said before posting also majority of players knew if im scum i would be quiet af and asking questions less content than this kthanxbye

c.) You're better than that tbh, if you think its not an excuse then okay sure go ahead think of it that way and hh I'm sorry people so sometimes can't read sarcasm

Oh yeah fyi you're just pocketing Tom and you even agree bianca's suspicion then jump on afterwards few hours you said "I dont think Bianca is scum cuz this and that" omg you're better than that tbh.

God you sound so desperate to be honest is it because Glow and Chick suss you while Chick townleans me and Glow suss me as gut feeling? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where are you Heyden darling

Ness balances yes, but all 7 of those players are capable. If you threw Vanessa and Ryumia into that list then yes, max is probs once scum. There's a difference between who wanna see crowned opposed to 'I trust Dolby and Toads' for absolutely nothing.

Was she really townread by the majority 3 hours into day? Yeah I think not. Also that 'scum description' is exactly what Chick said, interesting you're using a dead townies point to prove your innocence.

Was is sarcasm or were you trying to tell her off or was it emotion??? YOU KEEP FLIP FLOPPING.

PS. Belittlement won't deflect sus, stop.

Heyden I seriously applaud you for trying

ITookYourWaffles
-Off the bat, trusted Toads and Dolby. As a townie you'd have 0 MOTIVE to immediately trust 2 other random people based on nothing, unless she knew that they were town, which is what I really think the case is. Dolby and Toads from a scum perspective would be town (I highly highly doubt Dolby is maf and Toads is tp, killing tp), so Waffles trusting 2 people which I essentially think are both non-mafia aligned it just, so telling honestly. Perspective is such a major point.
I don't know if that made sense but I'll reexplain if someone wants me to.

-Posts are pure filler and fluff, talking about pronoun drama, stomachaches, school and whatnot. Filler isn't scum indicative of course, but it's always an approach to look like she's contributing.

+Adding as of I got home, even more filler by repeating who glow and Chick were sus of this person and that person, glow was killed bc it's glow, chick I was honestly surprised didn't flip blue. Doesn't provide any stance, 'doubtful on Bianca', doesn't find suspicions here, not sure with Tom, etc etc.

Chick I was honestly surprised didn't flip blue. Doesn't provide any stance, 'doubtful on Bianca', doesn't find suspicions here, not sure with Tom, etc etc.

Chick I was honestly surprised didn't flip blue.

Say tell me what is your objective

OoooOOooOoooooooOoOoOoO

Anyway

Ness balances yes, but all 7 of those players are capable. If you threw Vanessa and Ryumia into that list then yes, max is probs once scum. There's a difference between who wanna see crowned opposed to 'I trust Dolby and Toads' for absolutely nothing.

Was she really townread by the majority 3 hours into day? Yeah I think not. Also that 'scum description' is exactly what Chick said, interesting you're using a dead townies point to prove your innocence.

Was is sarcasm or were you trying to tell her off or was it emotion??? YOU KEEP FLIP FLOPPING.

PS. Belittlement won't deflect sus, stop.

Uhhh what? Chick/Evan knows I was tunneling Bianca so hard to prove her innocence before and asking questions I don't remember chick saying that

I like flip flop sandals thanks heyden :rolleyes:

3. That being said I don't agree with his read on Evan. Evan seems to be acting the exact same as the last game to me and he was town last time.
@Heyden idk where you got "Last minute Evan pocket from" but this was one of my first posts. I was defending him since the beginning because his behaviour made me sure that he was town and I didn't want him lynched.
As for the Tina thing, I didn't want her lynched but here's the thing. At that time all of Dolby's candidates (Evan, Tina, Sensai) were town in my eyes. So I didn't want any of them lynched, but I said out of those three I thought Tina's lynch would give us the most information. I didn't want her lynched, but I thought if we are going to lynch town we may as well get information out of it.

OoooOOooOoooooooOoOoOoO

Anyway

Uhhh what? Chick/Evan knows I was tunneling Bianca so hard to prove her innocence before and asking questions I don't remember chick saying that

I like flip flop sandals thanks heyden :rolleyes:

'if im scum i would be quiet af and asking questions less content than this kthanxbye'

Waffles ? People are scumleaning Waffles, but this is the typical town Waffles I know. Town Waffles often is all over the place and has short but good reasoning. I was scum with Waffles, alongside Evan in FNAF Mafia and Scum Waffles just asks questions, pretends to be clueless and etc.

eeeeep

Also tunnelling Bianca to prove her innocence..? what

- - - Post Merge - - -

god why are both my scumreads on at the same time asdfghjkl

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Heyden idk where you got "Last minute Evan pocket from" but this was one of my first posts. I was defending him since the beginning because his behaviour made me sure that he was town and I didn't want him lynched.
As for the Tina thing, I didn't want her lynched but here's the thing. At that time all of Dolby's candidates (Evan, Tina, Sensai) were town in my eyes. So I didn't want any of them lynched, but I said out of those three I thought Tina's lynch would give us the most information. I didn't want her lynched, but I thought if we are going to lynch town we may as well get information out of it.
I can't recall/not really bothered to scavenge, but who did you want lynched D1? Didn't catch your early Evan read, woops. Fair point, but I honestly can't bring myself to think you'd suggest that. You're someone who's paranoid about lynching town so idk why you didn't try suggesting others.

Yeah didnt u even read some post I was quiet and trying to act cool ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg go read fnaf chick and evan were my scummates im seriously done

Chick was sick that time she only knows those only and i was inactive and kept talking ONLY bianca cuz i seriously dunno what to say that time

Yeah didnt u even read some post I was quiet and trying to act cool ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg go read fnaf chick and evan were my scummates im seriously done

Chick was sick that time she only knows those only and i was inactive and kept talking ONLY bianca cuz i seriously dunno what to say that time
Ya, I have. You're doing the exact same thing when you belittle me or act like I'm the stupid one in the situation where I sus you (x) and your opportunistic behaviour trying to push sus on someone who's sussing you aka OMGUS (x)

Youre just omgusing yourself bud please go obs chat maybe you'll learn smthing thanks

Youre just omgusing yourself bud please go obs chat maybe you'll learn smthing thanks
OMGUS is when you sus someone for sussing you, idk what you mean. Also what will reading the obs 'help' me with

- - - Post Merge - - -

where did Vanessa go

- - - Post Merge - - -

cries in spanish

@Heyden I was solving the sixth path lol
You were my biggest sus day 1 but I knew you weren't a lynch option which is why I stayed with Tina. I wanted Bianca lynched as well and I dod suggest that. She is still a sus for me, you not so much because you claimed being hit

- - - Post Merge - - -

*did not dod

So this Heyden vs Waffles is town vs town in my opinion and is just distracting town. You know what else is distracting town? All the sus on Bianca. Bianca is incredibly obvious town at this point. If you're one of the ones sussing her and you know yourself to be town, I highly suggest you look at the other people sussing her too. There are a lot of scum trying to sway the lynch today.

To make this more clear:
If we are already on high sus of mafia, they are going to hide. If we are completely off track, they're going to have the confidence to come in the thread and make small but gradual sways to mislynch. Here are my current scum predictions :

Tina (look at her coast) or Tom
One of Sensai, KermitTea, or Panda

TL; DR lynch coasters
BTW if I were kingmaker at this point I would just wait until end day to king someone so that discussion is pushed without king appeasement. I assume that this is what the kingmaker is going to do.

Tina has 6 less posts than you, she ain't coasting. Tom nah, doubting him less as scum honestly. Sensai/Kermit I won't resist against but I'd really really like Waffles or Vanessa.

Only problem with kinging last minute is King will be bias to their reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back