• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Wrapped Gift Giveaway!

sizzi

♥ A tough act to follow ♥
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (108) +
I need to get rid of some items so I'm doing a wrapped gift giveaway! Many of the items are rare and include Gracie items, unorderables and region exclusives. Just post your friend code and town name and I will drop off two or three (depending on the demand) wrapped gifts along with a 99k bell bag. Tips of tbt are appreciated but by no means required! Thanks guys :)

Town name and FC are in my signature. Thank you so much! Should I be ready now?

ok im going to add all of you guys! go ahead and open and ill do a "first open, first served" basis

- - - Post Merge - - -

make sure you add MY fc in sidebar too... >_<

Last edited:
Cheilith, my friend code is on the side! VM or PM me whenever you can come on over! Thanks so much~

fc is in my signature! town name is Appleton :) let me know if you are ready to deliver!

FC is in my side bar and my town's name is in my signature! ;v; Thanks so much!

Back