• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Would You Rather...

Shot in the face.

Would you rather have it rain for a month or be below freezing for a month?

I'd rather have it rain for a month.

Would you rather have a book that could talk to you or a computer reading your posts aloud?

I have a dog and I'm allergic to cats...so...

Would you rather only be able to see the color blue or only be able to smell what you eat for breakfast?

What I eat for breakfast.

Would you rather eat laundry detergent for the rest of your life or drink dirty fish water for the rest of your life?

Fish water isn't poisonous, so fish water wins.

Would you rather die in the Hunger Games or live your whole life as the poorest person in District 12?

Die! I guess, never even touched the Hunger Games.

Lose your best friend or Lose a close family member.

Close family member. (So sad)

Would you rather be a dictator that was overthrown or a President that was impeached?

m&m's.

Would you rather have your parachute not open when skydiving or have your chord break while bungee jumping?

eat my pet. (because its a neon goldfish thats tiny!)

would you rather not have a heart or not have a brain?

Two posts at the same time. What are the odds of that? I would rather eat candy and I would rather not have a brain.

Would you rather have no life or have a life, but always be super busy and stressed because of it?

Personally neither lol. Would you rather wait for eternity for a game and have seen every video about it or have the game immediately but it be the worst game ever??

Back