• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Would you rather be taller or skinnier?

Meh. I’d say “skinnier” but I’d mean healthier. I’m 5’6” which I’m fine with. I wouldn’t care if I were taller or shorter tho \_(0-0)_/

Skinnier probably.

My disorder makes me gain lots of weight, when I'm on medication.
Sorta gained a dysmorpia towards my body after losing nearly 10 pant sizes back when I came off my meds, but yeah.

I am 5'3 so I don't feel too short at least

Skinnier. Not super skinny, like skin and bones, but maybe a bit skinnier than I am now (because tbh I am on the chubby side). I'm pretty happy with my height as it is now and I'm already very tall, so yeah, I'd rather be skinnier.

Definitely not skinnier - people already call me "skeleton", which is kind of hurtful. I suppose I'd go with taller, although I like being quite short :p

Definitely skinnier. I'm seriously struggling with my weight right now. I've always been quick to gain weight no matter what I do and it's annoying.Yeah I'm really short at 5'1 but I can deal with that. But weight is definitely a problem for me. At least trying to eat better and exercise but getting that motivation is the hardest. Being short rules anyway so heck yeah.

Taller. I'm already too skinny due to a possible dairy intolerance (waiting for my appointment with the dietician). I'm only 5ft tall and people never believe me when I say I'm over 18.

I'm 5'3" I could stand to lose weight (like seriously, coming out of winter after spending all that time eating carbs and complaining about the cold, I need it), BUT since I take after my dad's family of strong,(my aunt was a power lifter!) stocky, dense (We don't float!) people, I'm a size ten-12 (depending on the brand) and I weigh about 160-165bs.
I wish I were about 3-4 inches taller so I at east don't resemble a hobbit.
What I really want is my acne to leave, I've had it for 12 years and it's getting old.

I'm both pretty tall and slim, though I wouldn't mind losing a couple pounds. I'm nearly 6'2 so that half an inch is also a pretty tempting choice.

I'm 5'3" I could stand to lose weight (like seriously, coming out of winter after spending all that time eating carbs and complaining about the cold, I need it), BUT since I take after my dad's family of strong,(my aunt was a power lifter!) stocky, dense (We don't float!) people, I'm a size ten-12 (depending on the brand) and I weigh about 160-165bs.
What I really want is my acne to leave, I've had it for 12 years and it's getting old.

I feel this so much. It seems harder for us short people to look "thinner" with our height LOL!

Taller: I'm already pretty skinny (hoping to gain some weight to balance out more). I'm pretty short and I'd love to wear maxi dresses, but they're too long for me. Even with heels I look silly trying to wear long dresses.

But it's not a dealbreaker or anything. I'm content with my body. :)

I'm 5.6 and I wouldn't want to wish to be taller nor skinnier. I'm very happy with my current height & weight.

hmmmm i would say taller but if i were to just magically grow taller like just wake up only to find out some weird wizardry happened to me then i'd rather go big or go home lol but i'm also pretty okay with my height although it would be cool to be able to reach the top shelf without using my tippy toes and not be such a short gremlin haha

This but its harder to lose weight as an adult, and my medication makes me gain weight. So I am trying to be happy with my appearance.

I'd like to be at least average height if anything.. I'm 5'3 and been on the skinny side my whole life, I even gave birth recently! but still look smoll rip lol ;u;

Back