• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

word soup ☆ pwyw writing

Lunatictimekeeper

Bells
Silver Mailbox
10 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (156) +
Hello! Thanks for stopping by word soup ★ I’ve been a writer for quite a while, much longer than I’ve been drawing in fact. I recently stopped writing in favor of focusing on visual art but I want to get back into literature. That said I’d really love to get some Reader-insert or ocxoc requests to get back into the swing of it! If this interests you please keep reading <3 The thread is never closed because I’m easily bribed with good plot or ideas. That said after I’ve accepted 2-3 trades I will be stepping away from the thread to finish them before coming back in for more. I will work with any anime/manga fandom or even original characters~ The only things I won't write for are real people fiction. Please reach out to me on any of my socials for rlc!

To-Do List

Guidelines:
Read my terms of service on google for more information: Doc Link
The piece will be hosted on Toyhouse, Tumblr, and AO3. If you'd like to remain anonymous just pm me instead.
I write for any fandoms you can think of, provided there is enough information or a wiki I can refer to.
Reader/Self inserts, canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc are a-ok! I'll write pretty much anything.
I don't dip below 500 words generally
Ao3 / Tumblr / Toyhouse

Order Sample:
Hello! I'd like to get some writing of this [link] character and her/his/their dog. Here are some details about them both here [link/spoiler]. I'd like x amount of words at minimum and I'm offering x currency.

Currently Accepting: TBT/IGB

Hello! Thanks for stopping by word soup ★ I’ve been a writer for quite a while, much longer than I’ve been drawing in fact. I recently stopped writing in favor of focusing on visual art but I want to get back into literature. That said I’d really love to get some Reader-insert or ocxoc requests to get back into the swing of it! If this interests you please keep reading <3 The thread is never closed because I’m easily bribed with good plot or ideas. That said after I’ve accepted 2-3 trades I will be stepping away from the thread to finish them before coming back in for more. I will work with any anime/manga fandom or even original characters~ The only things I won't write for are real people fiction. Please reach out to me on any of my socials for rlc!

To-Do List

Guidelines:
Read my terms of service on google for more information: Doc Link
The piece will be hosted on Toyhouse, Tumblr, and AO3. If you'd like to remain anonymous just pm me instead.
I write for any fandoms you can think of, provided there is enough information or a wiki I can refer to.
Reader/Self inserts, canon x canon, canon x oc, and oc x oc are a-ok! I'll write pretty much anything.
I don't dip below 500 words generally
Ao3 / Tumblr / Toyhouse

Order Sample:
Hello! I'd like to get some writing of this [link] character and her/his/their dog. Here are some details about them both here [link/spoiler]. I'd like x amount of words at minimum and I'm offering x currency.

Currently Accepting: TBT/IGB

Hi! How comfortable are you with the naruto fandom? I have some plot heavier/action ideas I’d love to see come to life and some more slice of life ones where you don’t need to know too much about the world to write ^^

Hi! How comfortable are you with the naruto fandom? I have some plot heavier/action ideas I’d love to see come to life and some more slice of life ones where you don’t need to know too much about the world to write ^^
I'm decent! If you'd like you could pm me the info and I can give you a clearer answer?

What kind of TBT range would a 1k-2k piece be? I've never priced writing before.

What kind of TBT range would a 1k-2k piece be? I've never priced writing before.
Hmm. I've never actually offered my writing here for tbt, but going by my first maybe... 200~ for 1k? Feel free to offer less/more but I think that's around the range I'll go for.

Back