• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Wishlist

Are you still looking for the gnome? My Nook's is selling the surprised one today so you can come over and pick it up if you want!
I'll also check my inventory as I do have some butterfly models I don't use but idk which ones exactly

hi! i have the anchor statue (which you can customize to white) for 5 tbt if you’re interested :)

Are you still looking for the gnome? My Nook's is selling the surprised one today so you can come over and pick it up if you want!
I'll also check my inventory as I do have some butterfly models I don't use but idk which ones exactly
Since someone offered all of the gnomes, I'm going to pass on this one, but thank you! (It's probably also too late lmao) If you do have some butterfly models you're willing to sell, let me know how much you want!
I can order the gnomes you are missing and deliver them to you tomorrow :)
That would be amazing! Thank you so much; how much would you want?
hi! i have the anchor statue (which you can customize to white) for 5 tbt if you’re interested :)
That's perfect! Thank you!

Since someone offered all of the gnomes, I'm going to pass on this one, but thank you! (It's probably also too late lmao) If you do have some butterfly models you're willing to sell, let me know how much you want!

That would be amazing! Thank you so much; how much would you want?

That's perfect! Thank you!
Nothing in return 😊 pm the missing gnomes you need and I’ll try and get them to you later on :)

Back