• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Wishlist :) LF: Art, Saharah, TBT Bells!

If u want i can get you AS MANY AS YOU WANT of sparkling cider, resetti model, shamrock hat, and wheat bundle. I can also order yule log for you. I am a fellow TT'r (Time-Traveler) I don't call it cheating I just like helping people out ... For your UNlimited supply I can do it for rice cake, blue ogre mask, red ogre mask, or pumpkin pie. I would LIKE atleast 2 of these items like p.p. and rice cake. Please don't like make orders like to 50-100 I'm not a machine it takes a bit to go back and forth on days but I can do 50-100 on yule logs it might be difficult but its OK *~*. I hope you might use this service tell me in further advance by visitor message or PM. <3 Res the thoughtful TT'r

Last edited:
I have some arts you looking for
How much will you pay for each art?
I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you

Last edited:
Is 100k for each art ok?
Geoshi could you add some bells, or a silver axe or something?

Back