Buying Wishlist items

SO, I don't actually have any items to sell you but I couldn't help but notice there were quite a few items that you wanted from Ursala's RV. So if you'd like you can hop over to my town and order from her, free of charge of course. o u o v

SO, I don't actually have any items to sell you but I couldn't help but notice there were quite a few items that you wanted from Ursala's RV. So if you'd like you can hop over to my town and order from her, free of charge of course. o u o v

Unfortunately im heading to sleep ;;
I dont think they stay around either so? Rip
Ty tho!!!

Unfortunately im heading to sleep ;;
I dont think they stay around either so? Rip
Ty tho!!!

Oh that's alright, give me a poke tomorrow if you're around and I'll invite her again. I should be lingering for most for most of the day.

I have wendells painting cabin low table gorgeous stool and popcorn machine

8tbt for all of them?

I have wendells painting cabin low table gorgeous stool and popcorn machine

8tbt for all of them?

im brbing to grab a drink from a place and then ill be back
but if youre good on waiting i'd say? 15mins then this sounds good to me~

im brbing to grab a drink from a place and then ill be back
but if youre good on waiting i'd say? 15mins then this sounds good to me~

Yeah I can wait just shoot me a vm when you're ready ^^

I can order about 8 of the items for you, and then I can also give some shrubs and flowers :)

I can give 6 of the shrubs, 3 orange roses, 3 purples roses, 1 black rose, and I can also give you perfect pears and peaches for free if you need ^^

I have the following!

Afternoon tea set 5 tbt
air conditioner 2 tbt
box corner sofa 2 tbt
box sofa 2 tbt
fancy frame 2 tbt
flower display case 5 tbt
kagamimochi 3 tbt
paper lantern 2 tbt
Retro Stereo 2 tbt

(all orderables 1 tbt not 2 tbt now)

Last edited:
I can give 6 of the shrubs, 3 orange roses, 3 purples roses, 1 black rose, and I can also give you perfect pears and peaches for free if you need ^^

that sounds perfect! does 40tbt sound good to you?

I have the following!

Afternoon tea set 5 tbt
air conditioner 2 tbt
box corner sofa 2 tbt
box sofa 2 tbt
fancy frame 2 tbt
flower display case 5 tbt
kagamimochi 3 tbt
paper lantern 2 tbt

im good on everything, buuut can we do 1tbt per timmy (orderable) item instead? and could you get two paper lanterns? :3c

that sounds perfect! does 40tbt sound good to you?

im good on everything, buuut can we do 1tbt per timmy (orderable) item instead? and could you get two paper lanterns? :3c

That's fine! Do you mind picking up the items? I'm like 2 visitors away from my train station upgrade~
& I'll just have to order you a second lantern so about 5ish minutes!

That's fine! Do you mind picking up the items? I'm like 2 visitors away from my train station upgrade~
& I'll just have to order you a second lantern so about 5ish minutes!

sounds good doing a trade w someone from earlier rn so thats the perfect timing!

sounds good doing a trade w someone from earlier rn so thats the perfect timing!

Just found out I have a retro stereo on hand, would you like me to add it to your order? o:

Back