Buying Wishlist <3

I can bring you a basket of lychee, lemons, bananas, and persimmons, as well as a slingshot if you let me come to your town for signatures. I'll also check if my museum has a silver axe or watering can!

Hey I have blue roses, blue pansies, purple roses, purple pansies and purple tulips i can sell to you for 2 tbt per flower. ^^ Lmk if you're interested and if so, how many you need. :)

Is the price just coming for signatures? That would be great. I'll add you. Let me know when you want me to open my gates!

Hi! I can get you Bamboo shoot, bananas, lemons, lychees, perfect peaches, persimmons, round cactus, purple roses, and slingshot :)

Hi! I can get you Bamboo shoot, bananas, lemons, lychees, perfect peaches, persimmons, round cactus, purple roses, and slingshot :)

How much would you be able to give and what would your price me? Also, I found a slingshot. None of the stores ever had it for a while.

Hey!

I can get you: a mermaid sofa, a basket of perfect peaches, a silver axe and witch's hat.

I'm mostly looking for pink roses, white violets, white cosmos, orange tulips, orange pansies, pink hydrangeas, pink/white azaleas and cedar saplings. Would you be willing to trade for any of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and lucky clovers.

Hey!

I can get you: a mermaid sofa, a basket of perfect peaches, a silver axe and witch's hat.

I'm mostly looking for pink roses, white violets, white cosmos, orange tulips, orange pansies, pink hydrangeas, pink/white azaleas and cedar saplings. Would you be willing to trade for any of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and lucky clovers.

I can give you a few white violets and orange tulips, and I have a few more orange pansies and then a ton of white cosmos. I don't have a ton but I can give you like 3 of the first two and let you breed the rest?

Breeding is what I'm trying to avoid cause it takes forever :'D

So how many exactly would that be? Also white violets aren't hybrids and you said first two and now I'm confused o:

Breeding is what I'm trying to avoid cause it takes forever :'D

So how many exactly would that be? Also white violets aren't hybrids and you said first two and now I'm confused o:

Ah I was worried about that. Ignore the first two part I'm sorry! I can get you 5 white violets, 13 white cosmos, 5 orange pansies, and 5 orange tulips.
I'm sorry if that's not a lot :(

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. I'll add you now.

Back