• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Wifi Help

Static

Bells
User Title Color Change
Ok, so basically, in March 2011 (like 2 weeks before the month ended) my wifi was down. I was just talking to my friends on wifi, then all of the sudden the lag screen popped up and so i restarted my game and went on ACWW. Then i went to the gate and decided to go back to my friend's town. But a code popped up, i don't remember it and i think now it's a differnt code now that i have internet on my DSi (but still don't have wifi on ACWW). I tried 5 times then gave up and tried atleast once a week ever since. Can someone give me an explanation? Here is the code i have now: <51300>, <52000>. Someone please tell me what to do or what the code means? (i lost the DSi wifi manuel and the error code list usually lists the same things over again)

Also, does anyone else still play ACWW? I was wondering because i don't wanna be the only one still playing it.

Last edited:
The 51300 error is when the information in your wifi settings do not match up with the router settings.
Try re-entering your router information into your connection settings, and see if that works.

Back