• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why I believe Lucky is dead and why I believe he is alive.

Emachi

Mayor of Capucino
Bells
Red Pansy
Red Pansy
Red Pansy
Red Pansy
Red Pansy
Red Pansy
Lucky the villager, no one is sure if he is actually dead or alive....
Here is my theory why he might be dead:
Lucky is dead. His name is Lucky in a ironic way... in my opinion he died in a silly way. He simply was always unlucky.
If you go into his house it is just Egypt the theme of mummies, which leads me to believe he was born in the Egyptian era and became a mummy after dying.
A gyroid is also placed in his house if you didn't know gyroids were something you placed with dead people into the ground (that is why you dig them out with a shovel, you are digging out graves).
It leads me to believe it is the gyroid he was burried with.
Lastly he is all black which leads me to the conclusion that he might be burnt or maybe it is his ashes turned into solid or maybe it is his soul.

Why I believe he might be alive:
I also think he is just fascinated by Egypt so he dresses himself up s a mummy. He clearly has a tail that's black and ears showing that he is a black dog.
Or he could simply be unlucky and just keep falling over everywhere and needing bandages.

What do you guys believe? Do you think Lucky is dead or alive?

So clumsy- always in bandages lead him to become fascinated by mummies. But I really like your theories! I'd be okay with him being undead too lol.

Yeah I don't think I would like him quite as much if I thought of him as the undead ;)
He does remind me of a scene from a zombie movie I used to watch. This guy who turns into a zombie ends up covered in bandages and he comes walking out this room with the bandages hanging off him....
I don't want to think of lucky as being some flesh eating undead really ;)

I kind of think he's just a puppy who got lost in the pyramid he was living in and then Ankha came and rescued him but he was injured :(

I think he's alive! Just a really big Egyptian Enthusiast haha. Maybe he's confused and thinks Halloween is every day.

I'd like to think he's alive and loves Halloween haha. Also for some reason he makes me think of snoopy but with the mummy bandages on lol.

But other villagers have gyroids in their houses too, for example Ruby, Pudge.. etc. Does this mean they're dead too? it's a possibility that they could be and i'm not doubting that since there's usually more than meets the eye in AC games. However, personally I think for the whole theory about Lucky it's up to the player to interpret this theory any way they'd like. There's no right or wrong answer tbh on whether he's dead or alive and it can be taken both ways seen from official information about him. For example on his e-reader card it says how he was involved in a fishing accident but in other sources - seen from his house it presents otherwise. So I do think it's up to the player to determine what they believe Lucky is the most.

He is a mummy

so he is technically dead

but not so isn't he some kind of zombie then?

why can I picture his like arm dropping off or something and then having the stitch it back on

I like to think that he is Walker who came back from the dead and his name is Lucky bc he is lucky he came back. It's just a theory.. don't kill me lmao.

Screenshot_2016-07-25-11-35-13_kindlephoto-106388225.jpg

ba471ba9e1a6af44147a63af95ca6f20.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked to believe he is such severely burned and permanently wrapped in bandages.
Lol I heard he was in a fishing accident?
Yeah I don't think I would like him quite as much if I thought of him as the undead ;)
He does remind me of a scene from a zombie movie I used to watch. This guy who turns into a zombie ends up covered in bandages and he comes walking out this room with the bandages hanging off him....
I don't want to think of lucky as being some flesh eating undead really ;)

I kind of think he's just a puppy who got lost in the pyramid he was living in and then Ankha came and rescued him but he was injured :(
Well idk tbh he isn't a zombie or flesh eating in many cultures it is believed that animals and humans comeback to life.

I think he's alive! Just a really big Egyptian Enthusiast haha. Maybe he's confused and thinks Halloween is every day.
I would love if the Halloween theory was true but that would mean he is mentally unstable in a way.
I'd like to think he's alive and loves Halloween haha. Also for some reason he makes me think of snoopy but with the mummy bandages on lol.
I never seen his as snoopy maybe you see him as snoopy due to the bandages and the black ears

well his yellow glowing eye pretty much gives out the fact that hes a ghost/mummy
That's one theory since his eyes are unnatural.
But other villagers have gyroids in their houses too, for example Ruby, Pudge.. etc. Does this mean they're dead too? it's a possibility that they could be and i'm not doubting that since there's usually more than meets the eye in AC games. However, personally I think for the whole theory about Lucky it's up to the player to interpret this theory any way they'd like. There's no right or wrong answer tbh on whether he's dead or alive and it can be taken both ways seen from official information about him. For example on his e-reader card it says how he was involved in a fishing accident but in other sources - seen from his house it presents otherwise. So I do think it's up to the player to determine what they believe Lucky is the most.
Hm I don't think all villagers with gyroids are dead some are just collecting gyroids. We will probably never actually get a answer to if he is dead or not since the developers never actually give much away about mysteries like this

He is a mummy

so he is technically dead

but not so isn't he some kind of zombie then?

why can I picture his like arm dropping off or something and then having the stitch it back on
I seen someone's Lucky stand on a cliff out of the map so I guess he doesn't feel danger xD

I like to think that he is Walker who came back from the dead and his name is Lucky bc he is lucky he came back. It's just a theory.. don't kill me lmao.

View attachment 178230

View attachment 178231
But Walker isn't dead?

So clumsy- always in bandages lead him to become fascinated by mummies. But I really like your theories! I'd be okay with him being undead too lol.
Yeah I would be okay with him being undead. I do like your theory too. He might be just obsessed with mummies.

Back