• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Why Hello Thar

Y hallow tharrrrrrrr weeelcome to teebeeeeeteeeeee!!!!

Errhmm. Now then, I would suggest learning to spell, and get better grammar. Otherwise, nobody will like having you here. Anyway, welcome to TBT. :)

Rorato said:

Errhmm. Now then, I would suggest learning to spell, and get better grammar. Otherwise, nobody will like having you here. Anyway, welcome to TBT. :)
Well, wasn't that a sweet welcome.

:l

Heya :) Welcome to TBT forums. My name is Florence or you can call me 'Flo'

I only joined recently but I have the impression that this forum is very good.

Enjoy your stay =]

~Flo

Lisamilitz said:
Rorato said:

Incase you haven't noticed, not many people are nice around here XD.

Anyways hey welcome to The tree that grows bells. Hope you have fun.

K.K.Slider said:
Lisamilitz said:
Rorato said:

Incase you haven't noticed, not many people are nice around here XD.

Anyways hey welcome to The tree that grows bells. Hope you have fun.
They just get annoyed by people with bad spelling.. But, still, he could've at least said hi :( .

Rorato said:

doublefacepalm.jpg

Back