• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Why can't I control my amiibo impulse?

at first i was just collecting the ones i wanted furniture from, but now i want all the ac amiibos...

I don't know if I gonna buy the figurine of Celeste Amiibo... (She's so cutee) or maybe some new Amiibo Cards RVs but I rarely see them in the shop near my house... :(

at first i was just collecting the ones i wanted furniture from, but now i want all the ac amiibos...

Same....I was saying how I'm only getting the amiibos which come with a villager I like the look of, then I'm only getting the amiibo if it's furniture I like...now I have 19 of the new cards, another 18 arriving today with more to come next week, all splatoon and Zelda figures, villagers amiibo and another 5 AC amiibos with more coming for Christmas

I had no idea I could get so into collecting something again. I haven't bought cards or anything like that since my early Pokemon days at school

Back