• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Why can't I control my amiibo impulse?

at first i was just collecting the ones i wanted furniture from, but now i want all the ac amiibos...

I don't know if I gonna buy the figurine of Celeste Amiibo... (She's so cutee) or maybe some new Amiibo Cards RVs but I rarely see them in the shop near my house... :(

at first i was just collecting the ones i wanted furniture from, but now i want all the ac amiibos...

Same....I was saying how I'm only getting the amiibos which come with a villager I like the look of, then I'm only getting the amiibo if it's furniture I like...now I have 19 of the new cards, another 18 arriving today with more to come next week, all splatoon and Zelda figures, villagers amiibo and another 5 AC amiibos with more coming for Christmas

I had no idea I could get so into collecting something again. I haven't bought cards or anything like that since my early Pokemon days at school

Back