• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your Favorite Wolf?

Your favorite Wolfy c:

• Chief

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Dobie

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Fang

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Freya

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Kyle

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Lobo

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Skye

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Taro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
I'm not a big fan of the wolves, but I remember liking Wolfgang in the Gamecube one.

The wolves suck on the whole.. so boring
ill go Freya.. since ive had her for periods of time

I love Lobo, he was one of my starters. He's such an underrated cranky wolf. ;.; The runner-ups would be Freya (pink wolf!) and Wolfgang, who's design I just like.

Wolfgang! He always ends up in one of my towns somehow, and hes always been my bro. Kyle is my second favorite, and Fang is my third.

I voted Chief. I think he's a nice looking wolf, although I don't like his house much. He sends me nice letters and always asks for fruit, which is such an easy request to fulfil (literally, all he EVER asks for is fruit ♥).

I also like Lobo, one of my original town's villagers. Skye is also very nice, who recently moved into my town. Kyle lives here too, but I wouldn't vote him my favourite over Chief or Skye.

Kyle. The wolves are okay, but I like how Kyle looks like an African wild dog. Skye is my second favorite, though.

Last edited:
kyle for sure. my friend has kyle and she told me she's grown attached to him. i dont have the game but i have a character on my friend's mayor but kyle is a cool wolf

Oh god this is a toughie. Wolves are my favorite animals and I ADORE all of them in AC games but I had to go with Whitney. She's my homegirl... Been with me through every AC game she's been in.

Fang is a very close second. I didn't have him before NL, but once I got him, I fell in love with him. <3

Back