• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your Favorite Wolf?

Your favorite Wolfy c:

• Chief

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Dobie

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Fang

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Freya

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Kyle

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Lobo

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Skye

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Taro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters

Punchies

Beatless
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
November Birthstone (Topaz)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Who's your favorite wolf? I'll even include the ones from Dobutsu no Mori e+ c:. I went with Wolfgang btw, He was my starting villager and I just grew attached to him......then came the day that he left without telling T^T. Oh whyyyy *heart breaks*

Oh gosh how do I pick. I love them all! I'd have to say Chief, though. He was one of my original villagers in GC, and I just adore him so much. *___* Freya is a close second, though. She was my namesake for a lot of websites in the past (though it was often mistaken for Freyja lol).

I managed to get Whitney in my town as a camper and I ADORED her at first sight, but a really dumb TTing incident made her stay in my town very short lived.

Shortly after I went out on a quest to get Skye in my town because she is adorable, and I wasnt lucky enough, so when someone offered Fang to me I was a bit reluctant at first, but he has now become one of my fav villagers ever! (THe guy REFUSES to wear his original shirt though, no matter how many times I send it to him, which drives me crazy because I love it on him! D: )

So... as much as I prefer Skye and Whitney design wise, Fang has gained his rightful place in my heart.

Last edited:
Fang Fang Fang Fang. i can't get enough of his fabulousness u.u

I guess I never realized there were so many wolves! My favorites are Fang, Chief, and Skye. I just think they're cute ;u;
I wish there was a peppy wolf!

Last edited:
Freya simply because I've had her in my town. She was p cool. She fit a snooty pretty well.

If I had to choose one of the guys I'd pick Kyle.

Freya is my wife. Fang is my husband. Wtb multiple choice poll

crushing love for fangbabe

I wish they had Tarou for ACNL! I could do with a yam wolf huhu

Last edited:
Back