• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's your favorite 'unpopular' villager?...

teddy, murphy, and pinky <3 i love bears haha

ALSO NATE, JACQUES, AND HANS

can you tell i like """bottom tier""" villagers yet

Last edited:
Moe, he's so cute!
EZzEE2bU4AAkSev

Pierce is one of my favorite jock villagers! I personally think he looks cool! Eagle villagers are kinda underrated (aside from Apollo that is), hope some of the Eagles get more recognition as they all look pretty cool to me!

i have a lot but rn my main favourite is margie - she’s just so pretty and highly underrated. a lot of the villagers from the ac movie like rosie and whitney got a lot of traction but i find that marge gets overlooked a bit which is sad ;;

Grizzly! He's extremely plain but I like him a lot because of that. Just a plain ol' grizzly bear. He was one of my favourites in my first ACNL town!

I've also taken a liking to Rodney lately, I'm not sure what it is. I don't find his colour palette very appealing but there's something about his weird little face that makes me want to invite him to live on my island!

I’m gonna have to second everyone on Buzz... he fits the cranky bill really well.

I also love Biskit and teddy as they were my besties in wild world. I remember being devastated when Teddy moved away from my town.

I can't believe that Kidd gets so little attention. He's such a chill dude. I love his catchphrase, clothing, house.. and he wears these cute reading glasses sometimes that fit perfectly with his vibe. But the smug personality has a bunch of great options, so I think it's hard for most of them to stand out

Back