• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who's In Your Campsite?

i have Rod. I am so mad but I have 2 jocks. Rudy and Poncho. (He's moving out) With those 2 jocks I have 10 villagers. Rod is so adorable and cute and it would be awesome to have him in my town. I wanted Rod before I wanted Rudy, too. :p

Axel the jock elephant

Axel_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Maple. She is cute, but she is 1, a mini bear. Stitches is already in my town. 2. A peppy, if im not wrong. I already have three xD

Maple. She is cute, but she is 1, a mini bear. Stitches is already in my town. 2. A peppy, if im not wrong. I already have three xD
She's Normal. And i ship her with Stitches <3

No one is at my campsite today.

And day 2 of camping, Mac the Jock dog <3 Adorable! If I had the space, I would most likely convince him to move in.

Mac_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
Felicity! She's so adorable and I love the Peppy personality, but I'm afraid I have to pass on her. I already have my dream Peppy and she was an original villager, plus I don't think Dotty would like the competition. Secondly, I'm keeping a space open for my dream Smug, Graham. There's a chance I may have him in a day or two so I'm going to wait it out. <lurks on cycling threads>

Seriously, the developers need to make inviting campers from other towns' campsites a thing because I'd totally let someone else take her. Such a shame.

I have Keaton right now. Ugh...

You are the first person I've seen that has the same name as me; spelled the same too. Welcome to the Melodie club!

Last edited:
Today Erik is visiting and I convinced him to move into my town. Really fitting having a deer since my character is named after Artemis. :3

How often are you suppose to get campers, as I've only ever had 1.

I have Beardo camping in my town today. I think he looks kind of hilarious, but I wouldn't invite him to move in if I had space.

apple is camping right now... i had room and tried to get her to move in but she refused. :/ :/ :/

Back