• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had a camper yesterday, and I played for a little while as I was so tired after the Super Bowl party we had & work so I totally forgot to go into the igloo and check who was there ughh! I remembered today that I forgot lol

Kiki and she’s moving in after an easy game of charades <3
She was an original neighbor in my gamecube game and I'm so happy to have her back :)

Sheldon! He asked to move in the second conversation, and I was going to let him if he truly wanted to but he said he had other plans in his current town so I let him be.

Walker

He's okay, if I didn't have too much lazies I love already qwq

AHHHH! Stitches!!! <3 Thank god Genji moved out a few days ago or else I wouldn't have the space. omg he's so adorable *^*

I don't believe it!!

I've had a space in my town for about a week now as I'm waiting for Cousteau who is one of my dreamies. I've been really careful to make sure I keep that space and now unbelievably who has shown up in camp today but MOLLY!!

She is my other Dreamie! And I have space! I never have this kind of luck lol!

Back