• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who lives in your randomly generated island?

Using the website https://villagerdb.com/, generate 10 villagers and tell us who they are and how you would feel if they were the villagers on your island.
Try not to cheat by generating them until you get your favourite!
To get to the villager generator click the word Villagers in the top left corner and then click visit a random villager.
So who lives in your island?
Post automatically merged:

My randomly generated villagers are:
1. Diva
2. Barold
3. Wade
4. Boris
5. Zucker!!!
6. Velma
7. Willow
8. Tabby
9. Raddle
10. Boyd
I would be all right with these villagers as my islanders. I was really happy to see Zucker on my list as he is one of my dreamies, but I can't say the same about Boris and Boyd. I think the personalities are mixed up which is great, so all in all I wouldn't mind these villagers
1. Fauna: I like Fauna a lot and would be happy.
2. Mira: I decently like Mira but wouldn't be so happy.
3. Scoot: One of my favorite villagers, would love to have them on my island.
4. Tangy: Another one of my favorites.
5. Alli: Decently liked by me.
6. Spike: I like Spike a lot.
7. Sally: Never heard of them but I like them decently.
8. Octavian: I like Octavian a lot and would be happy.
9. Tammi: I don't like Tammi much but I wouldn't be mad.
10. Bea: I decently like Bea.
Overall a solid 10 villagers.

I got:

1. Tom - ew no thanks
2. Flash - yay! He’s so cute!
3. Rory - seems cool
4. Hopper - I have always liked hopper
5. Ava - chickens are 10/10
6. Sydney - I’m neutral
7. Poko - No opinion really
8. Puddles - Meh, the only frog I don’t care about.
9. Ozzie - cutie!!!
10. T-Bone - never had but pretty cute

Tiansheng
Ursala
Snooty
Cranston
Annalise
Goldie
Bones
Butch
Lobo
Claude

I have had Goldie , Bones , Butch and Lobo. They are are great villagers. Have not had the others but would love to get to know them.

1. broccolo
2. rowan
3. bones
4. cesar
5. pashmina
6. maple
7. fang
8. anchovy
9. whitney (i have her on my real island as well 🥰)
10. sandy

meh, not too bad of a lineup, but not one i’d want for real. sandy, anchovy and rowan aren’t my cups of tea, and i don’t like the gorillas. love bones, pashmina, maple, fang and whitney, though. 💜

1. Bea

2. Raddle

3. Murphy

4. Maelle

5. Tia

6. Mallary

7. Hopper

8. Marcie

9. Étoile

10. Eloise

The kangaroos weird me out so Marcie would be GONE.

Let's see what this RNG gives me:
1: Roswell
Sweet the alligators are one of my favorite species, I'm so happy they changed Roswell to a Smug and not intolerable Lazy villager
more importantly I'm obsessed with Roswell's UFO/Alien/Conspiracy theory design
2: Chief
Eh nothing wrong with him at all but never been a big fan of the wolves I'd let him stay but he wouldn't be a favorite resident
3: Petri
One of my favorite villagers she was already highly likely to be a candidate for a permanent resident on my island
4: Biff
I have no clue about him but I love the jock personally and I liked having Bitty :unsure:
5: Wendy
Yessss I love ALL the sheep villagers, would greatly enjoy having her
6: Jacob(also known as "Jakey" depending on region)
Lazy villager? Automatic move-out. No Lazys on my island ever again
7: Mott
Again I have no clue about him but he's a Jock and I love the Jock personality so he shouldn't be a problem
8: Bree
I don't know... I don't really like the Snooty personality that much maybe she won't be too bad?
9: Static
Love my rock star squirrel he's already on my island and he's permanent as far as I know
10: Kitt
Uhhh idk the female kangaroos joeys are cute in the way they mimic their mother and creepy in the way they are literally a copy paste baby of the mother 😵‍💫

1. Murphy
  2. Barold
  3. Kiki
  4. Graham
  5. Drago
  6. Maelle
  7. Yodel (AFe+)
  8. Bunnie
  9. Raymond
  10. Kid Cat
Half of these villagers are kinda meh for me, but I'm super stoked about the other half - Murphy, Kiki, Bunnie, Raymond, and Kid Cat!

1. Limberg
2. Avery
3. Sylvana
4. Hamphrey
5. Raymond
6. Hank
7. Celia
8. Bubbles
8. Frank
10. Rory
No Rasher? Terrible. Uninhabitable.
Fr tho I don't really like this pull at all. Glad that I get to choose in my real island because sylvana and Raymond are the only ones I'm sorta ok with.

1. Elmer
2. Goldie
3. Ellie
4. Deli
5. Fauna
6. Knox
7. Monty
8. Pecan
9. Gloria
10. Rex

This would be absolutely horrible. I can't stand monkeys, and this gives me two of them. No, I would definitely NOT be happy with this roster at all. The only ones that really make me smile on this list are Fauna and Rex. Goldie and Ellie aren't bad, but that's too many normal villagers, and I actually have Fauna right now, and she's just the sweetest. Rex was actually my first lazy villager in this game and I liked him.

Broffina
Violet
Tutu
Lucha
Timbra
Pippy
Graham
Vic
Vic again?????
Bea
Caroline

I will be resetting this island/town instantly lol! Tutu (who I had in either NL and she was precious) and Caroline are the only cute ones. u_u But GRAHAM! N O! He was my forced campsite villager and I hate him so much, this hamster needs to leave me alone. He is quite possibly my most disliked villager so him showing up just makes this lineup extra cursed. 😭

I did generate till I got a villager of each personality, because I would never have more than 2 of the same personality on my island. Otherwise I kept with the random ones. I'm willing to try about 80% of the villager population, but I got a slightly higher ratio of ones I wouldn't like when I tried to the generator.

Winnie Not my favorite Peppy, but I think I'd be okay with her. I do think her house is clever, being a horse racetrack. I like the idea that her claim to fame will be winning horse races, and thus her name. I also like that she has a star on her forehead, since forehead marks on horses are literally called "stars", and that also goes well with the Peppy. But when I've had her on my island before I've thought that she looks a little too human for my taste.

Zoe
I would not be happy with Zoe on my island. She has these weird markings that suggest she's wearing a bodysuit, and it really bothers me.

Bruce
He's another alright villager. I like his blue colors and his patterns, plus his horns are nice too. Not my favorite Cranky, but not bad.

Paula
I actually love Paula, and think she's one of the cooler Sisterly villagers. Her design reminds me of Princess Zelda.

Jitters
I know most people hate Jitters, but I think he's great! It's like he drank way too many energy drinks to go with working out and has exhausted himself, which goes great with the Jock dialogue.

Monty
definitely my favorite of the two Cranky I got. He looks like an old man. I'd probably end up talking to Monty a lot more than Bruce.

Weber
actually one of the few villagers that I've never or plan to try. For that alone I'd be interested in giving him a shot.

Pudge
I have a love/hate relationship with Pudge. Sometimes I think he's so ugly it's cute, and other times I think he's just ugly. My opinion changes day to day with him.

Huck
Even though he's based on an African Dwarf Frog and I have 5 pet African Dwarf Frogs, I'm not a fan of Huck. I just don't like his design, and don't think he fits the Smug personality at all. I'd be trying to replace him at a mystery island asap.

Annalise
I'd be happy to have Annalise. I think she works well with the tropical island setup due to her flower headpiece and her tropical theme to her house. Her coloring and eyes also remind me of the horse I learned to ride on, so she's got nostalgia value for me.

Felicity
Norma
Rooney
Roald
Mira
Monique
Tiansheng
Rod
Ike ❤️
Ed

Not the worst I suppose, but there are some villagers would I would definitely be unhappy with. The ratio is not quite what I would like - I usually have a majority female villager population. And I would miss having a lazy, which is probably my favorite male personality.

Felicity is okay. She’s not my favorite peppy cat, or even in my top 3 (I think that would be tabby, then Merry, then Tangy) but she’s cute and I like peppies.

Norma I am also okay with. She’s not a particular favorite of mine but I don’t dislike her and the normals are all so stinking sweet that I’d probably grow fond of her

Rooney would not be great, I’m not a fan of most of the kangaroos, and they are not among the cranky villagers who appeal to me. Since the cranky personality is already a hard sell at best for me, he would be hard to deal with and hopefully out the door fairly quick.

Roald he’s cute I’d probably love him. There’s too many jock’s on the list for my sanity, but he’s pretty loveable.

Mira would be the worst on the list for me. I despise her. I hate all the superhero villagers and I feel like she is a waste of a sisterly rabbit. She would be the one I would most want gone.

Monique - though I would have thought I would dislike her immensely, I had her in my campsite and she really wasn’t bad. Not a favorite but meh, not too upset. I could see her growing on me.

Tiansheng is probably cool. I really like many of the monkeys. On the other hand, I really love Flip, and my allegiance is with him so tiansheng is not my first choice even among jock monkeys. but his design is cool and other than the too many jock factor i would probably like him.

Rod is the third jock I ended up with, he’s also pretty cute and I like him a lot. The jocks are very sweet and such good friends. The muscle talk would rot my brain.

Ike almost makes everyone else worth it. I adore Ike, he is one of my favorite crankies, maybe one of my favorite villagers. ❤️

Ed I would also be really happy with. I think his design is really funny and he’s cute looking. I don’t like that many of the smug villager designs so he is fairly high on my list.

1. Tarou
2. Nibbles
3. Deena
4. Lucha
5. Cranston
6. Joe
7. Jay
8. Poko
9. Bunnie
10. Meow

Idk if I did it right seeing as I got quite a few villagers that aren't in NH, but Tarou looks cool, wish he was in NH. Bunnie's in there and she's my favorite peppy so that's nice
2 years later, let's start a new island!

1. Willow............ She's cute!
2. Big Top.......... God no
3. Norma........... Oh i love her
4. Cleo............... Omg 3 cute villagers so far!
5. Croque........... A favorite of mine!! <3
6. Naomi............. It seems my luck has run out
7. Ed................... Ugh
8. Renee............. I always forget she exists; but I could get used to her
9. Goldie............. Kinda basic but I will take it
10. Chops........... Yuck

Well there you have it... See you in another 2 years!

This sounds fun!
1. Ione (Ooh cute!)
2. Champ (That's really cool but he's not even in acnh lol)
3. Merry (Ooh yes, I'd love her!)
4. Sheldon (He's okay, I guess.)
5. Frobert (I'm not sure how I feel about this.)
6. Analogue (I've never seen this penguin in my life because he's not in acnh!)
7. Hazel (Oh, sure! I've grown a bit attached to her.)
8. Teddy (He's... Okay.)
9. Petri (Oh yes, I'd like her.)
10. Rex (I have no opinion.)

Extra tries because two of my villagers aren't in the game:
11. Elise (Uh.. she exists.)
12. Hank (Who isn't in the game either, so I tried one more time and got Shep, who is pretty okay.)

1. Judy (I really don’t like her, she’s too removed from a real animal and her eyes unsettle me)
2. Renee (a good friend! She lived in Anthology for a while)
3. Peanut (had her about 15 years ago in WW and liked her)
4. Claude (he’s fine)
5. Alli (I like the alligators but I wish she didn’t have lipstick)
6. Buzz ( I’m not big on eagles)
7. Vic (I like him okay. Not my favorite bull, a bit too human)
8. Deena (cute, not super interesting)
9. Snake (I love him! He was a permanent resident of my new leaf town)
10. Mitzi (I like her!)

Not my favorite lineup, to be honest. I generated a few more and got Timbra, Tad, and Maddie, all of whom would be welcome to replace most villagers on this list!

Oh how fun. I'm game

1. Flora (Okay I guess)
  2. Zucker (Meh)
  3. Mac (I like him)
  4. Bam (He's okay)
  5. Daisy (I like her)
  6. Anchovy (yeah, no)
  7. Boomer (meh)
  8. Curlos (oh HECK no!)
  9. Julian (meh)
  10. Avery (okay villager)
Overall not impressed with this lineup. -_-

Pompom
Sally
Beau
Sylvana
Claude
Rocket
Molly
Broccolo
Alli
Analogue

Well... can't really say I'm too happy about this. But it is what it is. I have Beau and Molly though which is great. I never had the rest of them before EVER, so I guess it's okay, I guess? Haha. *sigh*

1. Truffles [ Peppy ] - Not my favorite, but not bad.
2. Sparro [ Jock ] - Mmmmm, nah.
3. Lyman [ Jock ] - Definitely do not want two Jocks on my island, however I absolutely love Lyman.
4. Admiral [ Cranky ] - Ehh ...
5. Anabell [ Peppy ] - Very cute.
6. Hippeux [ Smug ] - Nope!
7. Tabby [ Peppy ] - Ugh a thiiiird peppy ... she's okay, but wouldn't want her.
8. Quillson [ Smug ] - I'm actually kind of open to him. Also, why do I have so many green and yellow villagers, lol.
9. Bettina [ Normal ] - Don't like her much.
10. Tammy [ Uchi ] - I loooove Tammy, she's one of my favorite Uchis.

3 was originally Chuck, but since he's not in NH, I rerolled.
10 was originally Otis, but rerolled for above reason.

More I don't want than do want, but eh, it is what it is.

1. Cleo - she's alright
2. Mac - looks angry
3. Savannah - would take her
4. Flossie - (don't think she exists anymore?)
5. Freckles - no thanks
6. Broccolo - yesss love him
7. Pate - looks cute, yet scared
8. Bones - sure
9. Phoebe - like her
10. Gladys - not another ostrich
11. Eunice - she's fine

I did 11 since I don't think Flossie was in older games but isn't still a villager?

Back