• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

*Who is your favorite villager!?*[DEAD THREAD]

Agent S. I just love this peppy superhero squirrel lol.

Lucky. Definitely Lucky, oh my goodness. So happy I got him, lol. I have a top five, though..
1. Lucky (if that wasn't obvious enough)
2. Ankha
3. Coco
4. Shari
5. Pietro

Lucky. Definitely Lucky, oh my goodness. So happy I got him, lol. I have a top five, though..
1. Lucky (if that wasn't obvious enough)
2. Ankha
3. Coco
4. Shari
5. Pietro

I like Lucky a lot and because he is a dog.

Bones has been my favorite since GameCube but I as well have a few top notch villagers

Mine are:
Bones
Portia
Shari
Lobo
and probably Pietro

Teddy & Derwin are my two favorites, but I got many more hehehe

Last edited:
My favourite villager has to be Fauna.

I also really like Sprinkle, Winnie, Cece, and Vich?.

Last edited:
I get so excited every time I see Pashmina, Skye, Beau, and Tex walking my way. They are all so lovely!

My No. 1 is Stitches.

He is in my first town, Applewin, and is my avatar. In fact, I have kept him as my avatar, perhaps for at least three years, because he has the strongest appeal to my senses.

Stitches is sweet. He is sensitive. He is adorable. But, Stitches is also classic. That is a beautiful creation. (Among females, I rank No. 1 in that respect Fauna. She looks straight out of Disney!) With Stitches, I am reminded of a classic little bear. Mainly orange, yes, but Stitches has other colors to make him not overly colorful.

My No. 1 is Stitches.

He is in my first town, Applewin, and is my avatar. In fact, I have kept him as my avatar, perhaps for at least three years, because he has the strongest appeal to my senses.

Stitches is sweet. He is sensitive. He is adorable. But, Stitches is also classic. That is a beautiful creation. (Among females, I rank No. 1 in that respect Fauna. She looks straight out of Disney!) With Stitches, I am reminded of a classic little bear. Mainly orange, yes, but Stitches has other colors to make him not overly colorful.

I only like Stitches because he is lazy and he is the only nice normal looking cub then other cubs. I guess Maple is okay, but she is kinda ugly and weird looking.

Back