• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

*Who is your favorite villager!?*[DEAD THREAD]

I have too many and it was hard to choose.

1st: Sally
2nd: tied with Static, Genji, Claude, Sylvana, Francine and Filbert
3rd: Tied with Hazel, Ricky, Tabby, Coco, O'Hare, Poppy (love/hate), Marshal (same as Poppy), Cally, Viche (she exist you know), Coco and Ruby.

And this isn't all of them.

Last edited:
Vic is my favourite. He's the only villager I have left that has been there since day 1 so I'm quite partial to him.

Tammy is my best friend in-game, and my favourite villager (what a surprise). I know she isn't very popular, but I find her adorable + I have a soft spot for chi villagers.

Winnie and Jacques would share the spot as my second favourite villager (also, they are the only two who have given me their pictures, not counting April fools day and move outs). None of them are very popular either, but I still love them, since they haven been with me since (nearly) the beginning. Unfortunately I was unable to catch Winnie in time, before she moved out. I still have Jacques though

Ahh you like Amelia! I had her in my first New Leaf town but had to reset because the town had an atrocious layout :(
She is really pretty though! I hope to get her back one day.

I have too many and it was hard to choose.

1st: Sally
2nd: tied with Static, Genji, Claude, Sylvana, Francine and Filbert
3rd: Tied with Hazel, Ricky, Tabby, Coco, O'Hare, Poppy (love/hate), Marshal (same as Poppy), Cally, Viche (she exist you know), Coco and Ruby.

And this isn't all of them.

Yeah I can tell you did had a hard time to choose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amelia is so beautiful, she is my favorite bird villager. I like Apollo a lot too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tammy is my best friend in-game, and my favourite villager (what a surprise). I know she isn't very popular, but I find her adorable + I have a soft spot for chi villagers.

Winnie and Jacques would share the spot as my second favourite villager (also, they are the only two who have given me their pictures, not counting April fools day and move outs). None of them are very popular either, but I still love them, since they haven been with me since (nearly) the beginning. Unfortunately I was unable to catch Winnie in time, before she moved out. I still have Jacques though

That's nice to hear about your villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ermmm... hi?
1st is Tabby (why do you hate on her?)
2nd Apple
3rd is Shep!!

Nice and are you talking to me about Tabby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Based purely on looks, my faves are Sterling, Gayle, and Wendy!

However, I have a soft spot for all of my friends in ACWW, so I'd honestly have to say my favorites villagers are Margie (who was an original in both WW and NL!!), Kid Cat, and Mint. :p

I love Wendy! And I love her fruit house design she has.

Merry is hands-down my favorite villager. Close runner-ups include Louie, because he?s Donkey Kong obviously, Murphy the mad scientist bear cub and Alfonso. Ever since I watched the animal crossing movie Alfonso has been stuck with me. Whenever I?m thinking of switching up my villagers I always want Alfonso if he?s not already in town. :p

Nice

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vic is my favourite. He's the only villager I have left that has been there since day 1 so I'm quite partial to him.

Oh my he is a angry looking villager, well he is a bull.

Aww love seeing all the Coco love!

I think she's one of my favorites two. It always cheers me up to see her walking around, she's one of those villagers who really feel like they have a very unique personality, beyond being a 'normal' villager, you know?

I noticed this because Kiki, another one of my all time favorites, is a 'normal' villager too, but although a lot of hers and Coco's dialogue is the same, they always feel so different coming from each of them. Like, Kiki sounds like she's always happy and just has a lot of hobbies while Coco seems to be more mysterious and into nature and all that. I might be projecting though haha

Merry is hands-down my favorite villager. Close runner-ups include Louie, because he?s Donkey Kong obviously, Murphy the mad scientist bear cub and Alfonso. Ever since I watched the animal crossing movie Alfonso has been stuck with me. Whenever I?m thinking of switching up my villagers I always want Alfonso if he?s not already in town. :p

Merry is SO cute! When I talked to her in your town it made me want to have her in my town too.. I need another town honestly haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww love seeing all the Coco love!

I think she's one of my favorites two. It always cheers me up to see her walking around, she's one of those villagers who really feel like they have a very unique personality, beyond being a 'normal' villager, you know?

I noticed this because Kiki, another one of my all time favorites, is a 'normal' villager too, but although a lot of hers and Coco's dialogue is the same, they always feel so different coming from each of them. Like, Kiki sounds like she's always happy and just has a lot of hobbies while Coco seems to be more mysterious and into nature and all that. I might be projecting though haha

No I actually definitely feel that since I have them both in my town as well! Despite them both being "normal" and maybe overlapping dialog I feel they're quite different, and I've actually also noticed Coco seems to be really into nature!! She had me get signatures for a Knit sweaters for trees petition hahaha

and I've actually also noticed Coco seems to be really into nature!! She had me get signatures for a Knit sweaters for trees petition hahaha

Yea! I always imagine her being a herbologist or something. And I love how her umbrella is that cute leaf one, it matches her soooo well

Yea! I always imagine her being a herbologist or something. And I love how her umbrella is that cute leaf one, it matches her soooo well

I think it fits her really well too! I imagine her in like eco-friendly/green activist groups hehe or working in a greenhouse or something :)

I'm just gonna pick 3 male and 3 female.

Male

? Stitches
? Kid Cat
? Chief

Female

? Ketchup
? Julia
? Mira

I have a lot of favourites but I really like:
Bluebear
Cube
Rosie

They were all in my first ever town I made and they're all really adorable!

Tough question, but I think my top 3 would be like so:

1. Wolfgang
I really grew to love Wolfgang in my first New Leaf save file and was so sad, when that got somehow deleted. I just had to get Wolfgang again in my new save file and he is one of my best villagers. It is always really fun to talk to him and to hear him complain about everything :3

2. Keaton
He was the first New Leaf villager in my old town that I really adored, I also got him into my new town. Just a nice guy who is great to talk to ^^

2. Lolly
I just love her design-wise, she is cute as heck and I'm always happy to see her :)

Honourable mentions go to Zell, who I love for the same reasons as Keaton, Bruce, who always suggests the exact pwps I want and Rowan,who I just love for being my favourite animal

Last edited:
I'll do 5 males and 5 females in no order

1. Marshal
2. Erik
3. Bam
4. Zucker
5. Bob

1. Tangy
2. Melba
3. Marina
4. Kiki
5. Bangle

i used to think it was lolly, but upon starting up my new town ive grown really attached to kody the bear cub. hes so energetic and just so cute!

Hahaha, Frita probably is pretty stinky tho

She is a hamburger and french fries together, so she might be smelly. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna pick 3 male and 3 female.

Male

• Stitches
• Kid Cat
• Chief

Female

• Ketchup
• Julia
• Mira

I like Chief and Stitches too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of favourites but I really like:
Bluebear
Cube
Rosie

They were all in my first ever town I made and they're all really adorable!

My sister LOVES Cube tooooo much, and I always think that Cube is kinda scary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i used to think it was lolly, but upon starting up my new town ive grown really attached to kody the bear cub. hes so energetic and just so cute!

Kody is like Blue Bear's brother, they seem like they are brother and sisters.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll do 5 males and 5 females in no order

1. Marshal
2. Erik
3. Bam
4. Zucker
5. Bob

1. Tangy
2. Melba
3. Marina
4. Kiki
5. Bangle