Who is your favorite normal villagers?

Definitely Maple. She was one of the villagers that I originally wanted when I started the game, so I was very happy to see her in my town when I had to restart. If I had Chevre, Fauna, Goldie, Lily or Skye in my town, I'm sure I'd warm up to them fairly quickly, too.

gladys; i remember her always talking about her best friend moppina :9 not a huge fan of normal villagers, but i loved how eccentric they were in wild world!!

DEFINITELY COCO!!!!!

I just love her because she's cute and unique in design <33
Also my one first villagers in WW (who sadly moved away).

Pekoe!
To be honest I was disappointed when I got her since I really wanted Merengue. But Pekoe really grew on me and now I can't imagine my town without her. I don't even want any other normal villagers anymore D:
I'm starting to suspect that she brainwashed me or something.

Marina, had her in WW. I also like Skye and Fauna a lot too(despite me thinking Fauna is overrated).

Vesta and Eunice.

I actually really disliked the Normal personality type before I met them. Had Fauna and Mitzi (in a previous village) before, didn't see what was so interesting about them. My two sheepies have shown me the light.

of the ones I have in my towns? I'd have to say it's a tie between Merengue and Tia <3
I've since come up with a lil story in my head that they own a little Tea & Crumpets store or something of the like and it's just too adorable

Back